The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by OlliL

1. O

Across Java

nothing to add here. :thumbup:
  2. O

WTB: Canon TV Dream Lens 50mm f/0.95 Leica M Mount

Two "Dream lens" in M mount 6-bit coding - Rangefinderforum Photo Equipment Classifieds No affiliation to seller
  3. O

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Thanks mates :)
  4. O

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Night Moves - West Texas Jim, can you tell me, what where the settings for this shoot? :)
  5. O

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Damn, was I long gone. :) Great stuff everybody! It's a dogs life by oliverleschke, on Flickr X-E1 + Lens Turbo + Rokkor 45mm F2 + Snapseed
  6. O

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

upload von oliverleschke auf Flickr
  7. O

Fun with the Leica T

Now I see what I did wrong, when I tried to get rid of sensor dust on a Ricoh GRD by putting it on top of my Miele...should have put it inside! :banghead:
  8. O

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Attended a wedding yesterday, as a guest. Shot some frames (> 400). Got wasted. Was fun. Aufnahmen-6 von oliverleschke auf Flickr
  9. O

Fun with Google Glass #throughglass

That's nice! Now I want glass :D
  10. O

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Afterlight von oliverleschke auf Flickr
  11. O

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Back from Paris Afterlight von oliverleschke auf Flickr
  12. O

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Got me lens turbo to shoot dog :D A dog (you don't say...) von oliverleschke auf Flickr
  13. O

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

I recently traded my trusty X100 for an X-E1, to use it with my Minolta glass. Have a "lens turbo" on order, but for now a simple adapter does it. Afterlight von oliverleschke auf Flickr Afterlight von oliverleschke auf Flickr Afterlight von oliverleschke auf Flickr
  14. O

This time it had to be

Great stuff. Thanks for sharing!
  15. O

Sony A7 vs Lens Turbo (Speed booster")

Cough, cough, price?! :o But yes, comparing the Nex VS A7 (used) prices, a MB Speebooster would put them in the same ball park.