The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by patashnik

1. patashnik

WTB: Match Technical Thumbs Up for Leica M240 (EP-10s)

Looking to buy a black Thumbs Up for my Leica M240, I understand that it is the model named EP-10s. I live in Norway, so most likely it will involve international shipping. I know some dislike the hassle, so better to be upfront :-)
  2. patashnik

Zeiss ZM 50mm Planar f/2

My eyesight is not what it used to be, so for the last year or so I have moved from Leica M to Sony. By now, I've cleaned out most of it, but I have a couple of lenses left. This is a Zeiss ZM 50mm Planar f/2 that just works. I've used it on Leica M10, Leica MP and Zeiss A7R mkIV, without...
  3. patashnik

Leica 35mm Summarit-M f/2.5

Sold
  4. patashnik

Leica 35mm Summarit-M f/2.5

I have a 35mm Summilux-M ASPH, and recently I grabbed the chance to purchase the Zeiss 35mm C-Biogon I missed from the moment it left the house. So, the Leica 35mm Summarit-M f/2.5 is up for sale. It comes with box and the extra hood (also with box). From my experience this is every bit as good...
  5. patashnik

Zeiss ZM 50mm Sonnar f/1.5

Sold.
  6. patashnik

Zeiss ZM 50mm Sonnar f/1.5

I recently bought a Zeiss ZM 50mm Planar, and have been thinking about whether or not to sell my Zeiss ZM Planar. I like both, but the economy today calls for downsizing. So, here it goes. The lens comes with the box, the metal hood, and a non-original back and front cap. I can assure you that...
  7. patashnik

Leica 35mm Summicron-M ASPH

The lens is now sold, thanks!
  8. patashnik

Leica 35mm Summicron-M ASPH

I have three Leica 35mm lenses, so something has to go. I’m keeping the Summilux and the Summarit, so here is the 35mm Summicron-M ASPH. The lens is not coded for 6-bit. As for hoods, I do not have the the original hood, but it comes with a Leica 12585 in metal with some marks on it. I also...
  9. patashnik

Artisan & Artist ACAM-301 silk strap

Looking to buy a A&A Acam 301 silk strap for a Leica camera.
  10. patashnik

WTB: Artisan & Artist Kobe ACAM-280 strap

Black or brown, let me know if you have one for sale.
  11. patashnik

Note: The OLD B& forum will be shutting down on November 1st, please use the new B&S.

Re: Note: This forum will be shutting down on November 1st, please use the new B&S. I like this move. Visibility shouldn't really be a problem once the endless bumping stops.
  12. patashnik

FT: My new Zeiss ZM 50mm C-Sonnar for Cristina De Middel - The Afronauts

Found one off forum, offer withdrawn.
  13. patashnik

FT: My new Zeiss ZM 50mm C-Sonnar for Cristina De Middel - The Afronauts

Title says it all. The Sonnar is brand new, bought from Leicashop.com in Vienna, Austria.