The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by paulmoore

1. P

FS Leica DMR / R9 BLK body/ R lenses

DMR is sold..just the r9 body and 135mm left.. will post some shots and price of 19mm rom version II soon..
  2. P

only things left for sale at lower price: DMR 3100 mint minus. R9 1000 firm 135mm 550 does not include shipping photos
  3. P

photos of 35mm summilux-r are now up.
  4. P

photographs of leica r9 and dmr are up now too on the smugmug site
  5. P

here are some shots of lenses
  6. P

I am selling my one owner dmr and r9, both bought new oct 2005 the dmr comes with 3 batteries..a brand new back cover was installed by leica last month due to imfamous selector wheel failure whick finally happened, I have not unsealed the back since receiving. I would guess the total shots to...
  7. P

FS Hasselblad 501cm w v96c & film backs

will give this one more day and will then break up for ebay.. thanks for looking. edit.. the black image bank which comes with this back is 40gig. SOLD!
  8. P

FS Hasselblad 501cm w v96c & film backs

I have a black paint Hasselblad 501cm/80mm CFE lens with matched black ixpress v 96c 16mp back with black image bank made for the V, 1.5m & 10m cables, fire wire cable, flash sync cable, shutter cable release, sony battery for image bank and charger/ neck strap for camera and carry strap/case...
  9. P

WTB: LEICA "M" Lenses... ;)

If you want to be all stealthy..I hope you plan on either having a few cans of K-line matte black dulling spray for that bright-n-shiny M mount.. or make sure your m lenses and mount are hidden behind a big *** matte box.. I never understand why a modern camera would have anything but black...
  10. P

WTB: LEICA "M" Lenses... ;)

Ketch, I would have thought jim and company would have made up a "R" mount first for the epic/scarlet.. do you know if that is in the works?..there has been lots of interest in doing cine mods on the r lens for both red and other cameras...btw how did you manage to get a 35mm summilux-c ? I...
  11. P

WTB Hasselblad CF39MS, CF39, 528C or 132c

I am looking a 39 or the 22mp version,am pretty flexible would like to use on my xact2 and 6008,, I have i-adapter for rollei.. thanks paul
  12. P

DMR Image Thread

for most that are not in the area here is a link to an online gallery of the show The Presence of Water not nearly as nice as viewing the epson exhibition fiber prints.. but you get the idea.
  13. P

DMR Image Thread

I am having a show May 8th - June 3rd at the Harrison, NY library. "The Presence of Water" Color and Black & White 17x22 epson fiber prints mostly from the DMR with water as the unifying theme. If you are in the area there will be a reception May 14 2pm - 4pm.
  14. P

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

I have to put in a varied opinion about the color shot.. just does't grab me like the others..and I think it would have if treated the same.. the bw allows for 1. increased use of contrast, adding a liveliness to the shots.. and 2. abstract the subject matter, giving the shots their own world to...
  15. P

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

I would call those scum-licious nice use of the camera kurt