The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by prakash

1. P

Looking for a Leica Q3

If anyone has a Q3 and would not mind parting with theirs ( at least temporarily, till I receive mine)…….I have a trip coming up mid June and this camera would be ideal. Happy to pay a reasonable premium.
  2. P

Protection for IQ4 backs (rubber band, screen protector, etc.)

If you are looking to protect the back from abrasions, I use a the OpTech hood hat ( large size I think) made of stretchable neoprene
  3. P

FS: Sony A7Riii 42MP camera body with G master 16-35mm f2.8 lens

Hello Henson, Is this kit located in the US?
  4. P

SOLD. FS: Rodenstock ALPA HR Alpagon 5.6 / 70

Nope, I don’t use an Alpa. Nor was my post intended as a jab, just an honest observation. You are absolutely right in minding the steps and doing your due diligence that you shared in your pre-edited post. Good luck in adding to your Alpa gear.
  5. P

SOLD. FS: Rodenstock ALPA HR Alpagon 5.6 / 70

Just surprised to read some of these negative connotations asserted in this thread. I know I have previously missed out on items that Anne Holtrop has posted for sale here. Look him up on the web and you will see he is a well published internationally known architect. He may just better things...
  6. P

Positive feedback for Akaru

Very smooth transaction with Akaru. Highly recommended seller and member
  7. P

Accessory Shoe for the XT

Dreaming often turns to reality, you will have to reach out to a phase one dealer .
  8. P

SOLD:Gitzo Giant Carbon Fiber Tripod: G1548GT

If you are in need of a tall light weight tripod, I am selling mine that is in very good condition. Tripod is located in Washington DC. $900 + paypal + shipping Maximum Height 91.3" Minimum Height 6.7" Folded Length 27.1" Load Capacity 33 pounds Weight 8.2 pounds
  9. P

Feeler: Sinar arTec complete system

Hello Steve, Does this ArTec body have interchangeable mounting plates for the digital back? thanks.
  10. P

New Cambo RS600 Technical Camera

You are right.....short barrel lenses can be used in the same manner as you would on a RS body. In fact all the functionality that is part of the RS body system works on this camera body. You simply have the advantage of composing on a ground glass and have a bit more movements. You could shoot...
  11. P

Experiences with Leaf Aptus-II 10 on tech cam.

Hi Peter, I use a Cambo and recently upgraded my Sinar e75r with a Leaf AFi 10 after having tested the Leaf Aptus 12 as well as a Credo 80. I found the pixel pitch of the 60 mpx backs ideal when using lenses with large image circles like the Rodie 32 HR. You may also want to consider looking at...
  12. P

Sinar eMotion 75 - any infos appreciated

I have used the eMotion 75LV for architectural work for 3-4 years and it is efficient and robust with great product support from Sinar. The updated LCD's allows the back to be used untethered and check focus in the field (the screen is smaller than the Aptus 10/12 series but the resolution seems...
  13. P

D800 impact - Hasselblad cuts prices 22,9 %

Stefan I think you are right ......big mistakes. I actually don't understand why Team Phase One chose to assimilate the Leaf Aptus product line to a "B" pricing/features of the IQ product line. What is the difference between a Credo and an IQ other than price and a couple of features like focus...
  14. P

D4 vs Cube

Rod Thank you for posting this step by step guide. In reading this post, I am quite surprised that there could be a nut/washer explosion in the field. Can you please describe what happens if you loose some of these parts.....would you still be able to secure the camera and get the shot? A more...