The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by raist3d

1. R

Fun with X-T50??? (based on rumors)

The dial I am talking about. Credit: FujiRumors.com
  2. R

Fuji specs and price leaks. Please keep in mind this is still rumor, but prices look like have gone up. From FujiRumors And there’s that controversial dial changed from drive modes to film simulations. - Ricardo
  3. R

How about more and more fun with Canon...

I guess I should start posting my M200/M6 Mark II shots here? I have separate threads but posting two of them.
  4. R

Fun with EOS M6 Mark II

5. R

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Reminding myself through a dorky self-portrait the colors you can get at night with an EM5.3.
  6. R

Fun with Canon M200...

7. R

Fun with Canon M200...

Self Portrait, set to somewhat higher contrast and bright.
  8. R

Fun with EOS M6 Mark II

Self portrait.
  9. R

Fun with EOS M6 Mark II

From early morning, April 27 2024
  10. R

Fun with EOS M6 Mark II

I want to make clear the following shot, I don't quite consider it my art as it's a photograph of someone else's art. I chose the cropping, framing and development but still, this is mostly someone else's. Very happy with the color I got here. This is part of the display of a store in the...
  11. R

Mount Fuji Active … 📸

I like the textures of the wood here and tones very much. Nice light.
  12. R

Your shot or the potential X-T50? Both? :-) Kidding.
  13. R

Was trying to send you a message but apparently I am not allowed. Just wanted to thank you for the 8mm F3.5 images pointer. Love the shot you did over the soccer (football) field. - Ricardo
  14. R

Mount Fuji Active … 📸

So is this the new active official thread for all Fuji camera posting? Just making sure as I just posted in the "Fun" one but just came to read Bart's first post in this thread now... (April 26 2024).
  15. R

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

I want out for a walk with my old X-T10 and XF27F2.8... Crazy as this camera has part of the rubber peeled and it's like 2 billion years old. I remember they *drank* the battery life back then