The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by RAM

1. R

Fun with the RX100 III

Kamoulox, These are wonderfull - what type of post processing? Thanks.
  2. R

Fun with the RX100 III

Has anyone compared their pics to other cameras? I suspect this little guy punchs well above its weight. We need some more pics!
  3. R

Fun with the RX100 III

Thanks Tashley :) You got me motivated to get out this week end and start shooting and give these settings a try. Keep up the posts! Any other RX1000 III users?
  4. R

Fun with the RX100 III

The RX100 III shots look great. I just received mine today. How are you post processing? Thanks.
  5. R

M9 with LR or Aperature? Any concensus on which is preferable to use with SEP?

M9 with LR or Aperature? Any concensus on which is preferable to use with SEP?
  6. R

FS: Leica M4 + Summaron 35; Elmarit-M 90; Summicron 35; Canon 1.4/50; Nikkor 2/50 etc

Hi Oliver, Is the 90 you are selling the "Tele-elmarit slim" version? Thanks.
  7. R

X2 any thoughts??

X2 does not seem to get much respect - why not? Is it just because it has a fixed lens? IQ at least of the X1 seems very good and X2 maybe better. What is the beef?-
  8. R

Leica Landscape

rayyan, yes you are of course both insightful and correct and a good reminder that we should be more concerned with the image itself rather than what is used to creat it. All too often we get carried away with the technical aspects of things to the expense of the creative side. Stuart...
  9. R

Leica Landscape

Thanks for the replys so far - I am trying to minimise the number of lens I have as I want to finance a trade trade from M8 to M9 now (as I think an M10 will be even more expensive) and I am hoping that restricting myself to 1 or 2 lens will improve my photography over the next year. I...
  10. R

Leica Landscape

What are your favorite focal lengths for landscape work - long, short, or in between?
  11. R

M Monochrom . . . . it's not a review folks

Wonderfull evocative images Jono - well done.
  12. R

Polarizer for M8/9

Daniel, Thanks - seems to be a nice and compact system. Would you be able to post a photo or two using the filters?
  13. R

Polarizer for M8/9

Thats great guys, that is the info I was looking for. And many thanks for the reference to the Lee RF75, looks like just the ticket for landscapes with the M. Does anyone have any pics with this system on an M?
  14. R

Polarizer for M8/9

Thanks Double Negative, great info. But still no answer as to whether post processing is as good as using a polarizer for M?
  15. R

6X12 in Jerusalem

Ben, These are wonderful - they are evocative and give a feeling of being there.