The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by rayyen

1. rayyen

Fun with the Hasselblad 907x

Finally, my wait come to an end. 907 work like magic, but I spent a weekend with the CVFII50C on my 501c, took me some time to figure out the connection. Seems hard to get capture right, not always a photo capture with my 501c. I also having trouble opening those files captured in Lightroom. I...
  2. rayyen

Wtb: Iq260

Hello, I've one for sale. Let's discuss via my email: [email protected]
  3. rayyen

Fun w/Digital M Images

A short visit to Jerusalem and Tel Aviv with my M10P
  4. rayyen

Fun w/Digital M Images

Hong Kong at dawn M10D & 28mm Summaron
  5. rayyen

New Hasselblad Special Edition!!!

I’m waiting for 907 too. I do landscape most of my time, so my 4116 serves me very well with all XCD lenses, recently I used a few times with xcd 135 & adaptor. But my favorite are 120, 90, 45 & 21. I order 907 because I miss the old days of using my 500 & old v lens for portrait. I love the...
  6. rayyen

Hasselblad CFV ll 50c

Thanks to all valuable sharing. My first digital back was P25+ and then P45+, IQ260, mostly on Alpa Max with Rodie HR lens. Before HB announce X1D, I even buy back a P25+ To use with my 500c with my favorite C100 & C250SA. I enjoy it very much until HB announce the X1D. I sold almost everything...
  7. rayyen

Hasselblad CFV ll 50c

I’ve been using my 4116 day one till now, I’m Loving it and have no plan to upgrade to X1D2. However, after a little struggle, I place an order to the CFV2 set last night. I miss my V system and I particularly fond of using my 100mm. But I’ve heard many say the old lens perform terribly on...
  8. rayyen

Hasselblad CFV ll 50c

Thx for your post, have you compare the xpan90 and the xcd90? I want to know the difference, if any? Ops, I’ve got same question & feedback when I read all the post above. Thanks everyone.
  9. rayyen

Fun with the M 10

I love 28mm
  10. rayyen

Fun w/Digital M Images

Some of my monochrome works
  11. rayyen

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

I've made a video with my monochrome first time recently during a holiday in Japan. Thanks for watching and comment. Love is in the Air @ Nagoya 2019 Leica Monochrom Dallmeyer Kinematograph
  12. rayyen

B&W Easter Holiday Monochrom & 75mm Noctilux
  13. rayyen

A black & white Sunday with Monochrom & Elcan 50mm
  14. rayyen

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

A trip to South America with 4116