The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by rem

1. R

Nikon travel the world kit

Not travelling around the world but next month to California, Arizona etc. I think I take the H5D50 with the 35-90mm, the 100mm and maybe the 1.7 Converter for the "slow work". For walking around I let the D4 at home and bought a new D-750 and take the 14-24, 24-70, 70-200 and a 50mm with me...
  2. R

New Profoto B1 500 AIR TTL

I had my first shooting with a actor and the B1. Late in the night just for fun I would see what is possible with 500Ws (I have also a Hensel Porty 1200L, but never tried that). I find its pretty impressive. The Church is really big... 125/sec F3.2 at 200ISO. The second one is without flash...
  3. R

cf card error in H4D-50

This ist the actual List from Hasselblad about the recomanded cards... rem
  4. R

tethered with firewire 800 and thundelbolt

Palermo, I had never a problem with the H4D 40 and 50 tethered with a MacBook Pro Thunderbolt-FW Adapter...
  5. R

cf card error in H4D-50

Palermo, check the compatibility from the card. There is not any card supported from the Hasselblad. I had some problems now with the H5D and the Extreme Pro (not so far with the H4D). I changed now the cards to the Sandisk Extreme (not Pro) and only 16GB.
  6. R

OK, enough with the equipment, lets see some lighting!

Cool, Giorgio. I have the same, but never used it outside... glg rem
  7. R

New Broncolor Para 88 Kit

Swiss Quality! ;-) Enjoy and show us pictures! remo
  8. R

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Ascona in the southern part of Switzerland. H4D50 - 24mm/f11 - 32sec.
  9. R

Portable strobes

Evgeny, you find original speed-rings from Elinchrom to the Hensel Modifiers! I have the Hensel 1200L, with one Battery I can make about 180 full power flashes. I lie it very much, but sometimes I would prefer the Model what Masonart said, because on a flatter design, to stow for transport. rem
  10. R

Sorry, we're closed!

I prefer much more the handling with the H4D50 over the Nikons (have only D4 and D600). Its a bit slower, thats great. The Hassy AF is pretty fast and sometimes its also difficult for the Nikon AF to find the point. How many shot I missed, because the Nikon AF was searching... I go never out of...
  11. R

Lorraine. H4D50 with the 24mm. No HDR. Rem
  12. R

Smart Flex L-Plate

I really confused, what I have to order. Have Arca Heads and will use the Smart-Flex with the Hasselblad H4/5D. I do not like to do any "reworking". And also it must be rotation free. If this is not possible, then I order a RRS Hassy Plate again again. Thanks, Rem
  13. R

Hasselblad Owners: What's your lens lineup ?

I had the H4D40, the 28mm, 80mm, 120mmII and the 35-90mm (+HTS1.5). Now everything was stolen and I have now the H4D50, soon the H5D50, the 35-90mm and the 100mm. Now I ordered also the 24mm. I'm not sure in the tele range... maybe the 120mm again or the 150mm. I loved really the 80mm very much...
  14. R

New Battery Grip Li-ion 2900 compatible with H3D ???

Pedro, I have not yet received the new Battery. With the H4D you can use it and you have about 40% more power. So in this case it should also work with the H3D I think. rem
  15. R

From a Shoot yesterday for a magasin with my new H4D-50 and 100mm/2.2. ISO 400 1/15 F8 out of Cam in LRç. I'm happy with the low noise.