The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Rethmeier

1. R

Arca Swiss Cube vs Photoclam 'Cube'

Had one of those! Very well made,however sold it and now have the Arca Swiss D4 geared head,which I prefer. I also sold my tripod and now have a Gitzo carbon Fibre tripod. Stephen G should be apply now.
  2. R

Nikkor 200mm f/2 for beauty and fashion?

Amazing lens!
  3. R

NEC (AUS) 2690WUXi SpectraView Monitor

No offers? Shipping Australia wide will be $50 only.
  4. R

NEC (AUS) 2690WUXi SpectraView Monitor

I have a NEC 2690WUXi SpectraView Monitor for Sale here in Sydney. It is in excellent condition and comes with the hood,manuals,cables and original box. Also included the SpectraView calibration software. NEC MultiSync LCD2690WUXi review - Monitor - Trusted Reviews I'm asking $600 (Paid...
  5. R

D3x vs D800E - today. I'm thorn

I'm still using my D3X since 2008. The files are big enough for what my clients need. Never liked the look and feel of the D800 series bodies. Don't need and use video. Haven't seen and held the D810 yet. Ideally I would love a D4X, if that ever comes out. I did purchase a Fuji XT-1 with the...
  6. R

Any interest in the D810?

The amount of used D800 & D800E's on ebay says a lot! Maybe I'll finally sell my D3X?
  7. R

Fuji X-E2 problem

Problem solved! Returned the XE-2 and now have the XT-1 with the VG-XT1 Vertical Battery Grip. LOVE IT!
  8. R

Fuji X-E2 problem

Paul, for that reason on a pro job the Fujifilm VG-XT1 Vertical Battery Grip does wonders. A lot of people like the handling of the camera better as well.
  9. R

Fuji X-E2 problem

Problem solved,getting the XT1 instead.
  10. R

Fuji X-E2 problem

Funny that! I was going to contact you Paul,if you had encountered the problem as well. Anyway,let's see if it's fixable. Willem.
  11. R

Fuji X-E2 problem

The weird thing is that a NewZealand shooter , Tony Bridge, had the identical issue and it went away after a while? And Graham , yes I checked the eye sensor etc. I'll take it to Fuji here in Sydney. N.B I did buy the body in Hong Kong, let's see how I go.
  12. R

Fuji X-E2 problem

I just picked up a brand new Fuji X-E2 body with a 23/1.4 + 56/1.2 and the 55-200 zoom. What a great little camera and those lenses! WOW. My only problem is that the camera doesn't always switches on.:wtf: I only have one battery at the moment,so I can't check wether it could be a battery...
  13. R

Nikon 14-24 focus shift

It does take filters. I use a polariser on it all the time when I shoot interiors.
  14. R

Nikon 14-24 focus shift

I always shoot at F10 and don't use Live view , but I'll give it a try antway.