The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

richardman's latest activity

• R
    Leica M7 for sale. User conditions but work great. Rangefinder accurate with no alignment issue. Shutter speeds sound accurate. Meter...
    • IMG_1367.jpg
    • IMG_1368.jpg
    • IMG_1369.jpg
    • IMG_1370.jpg
    • IMG_1371.jpg
    • IMG_1372.jpg
  • R
    richardman replied to the thread 203FE purchase advise.
    My point is that the 2xx series is not significantly more risky to own than the 5xx series. Sure, more risky because fewer tech are...
  • R
    Cameras with electronics had been around since the 70s or earlier. Most of them "die" not because of the electronics, but by people...
  • R
    You sell your F/E lens and buy the C lens. You will come out ahead. There's literally no downside of owning a 203FE other than the...
  • R
    I'm the contrarian. I love my 203FE, and expect it to OUTLAST me. Also, guess what you can do if you absolutely cannot use the...
  • R
    Production ends on the 2xx in early 2000s with few parts available, but if you get it a good one and CLA, it should last many years.
  • R
    Talk to Wilco Jansen in Netherlands, he works on the 2xx series. Also try these people Southern Photo Technical Service (305)653-7355...