The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Ricnak

1. R

Leica 24mm Lux & 50mm Noctilux f/0.95

I'm trying to PM too. Is the 24 still available?
  2. R

Digital P&S donations needed

Hey there aboudd. Are you only after P&S digital??? I have a lovely Canon T90 and everything else that you would ever need for film system looking for a good home. I am happy to pay postage. I used to be a kid like you are helping. PM me. Cheers Helen
  3. R

Other Aussies on the forum

Hi there Kit. The family and I are heading down your way tomorrow to go skiing. We are spending 3 days in Canberra on the way home. Too much to see in just 3 days. Which national park would recommend for the time constrained traveller? Cheers Helen
  4. R

What do you do for living?

At the moment, for a living - I put tins on shelves when the shops close. I am a mum by day.
  5. R

how often you shoot yourNoctilux or your 35/1.4 wide open???

The 35/1.4 is my favourite lens on the M9. I usually use it wide open. Mine is "broken". The aperture ring has no clicks and the focus ring often jams up. I can't bring myself to send it off for repair. The thought of being without it...... I have the 50/1.4. I use it less. The 50/0.95 - If I...
  6. R

Other Aussies on the forum

Sunny Brisbane here. I am an M9 devotee. Hi there Volker. I bought your 75 cron. It is a magic lens, Thankyou. Cheers Helen
  7. R

WTB: Canon FD Aspherical Holy Trinity: 24/1.4, 55/1.2, 85/1.2

I have a lovely FD 55mm 1.4 lens. It is the S.S.C version. Drop me a PM if that is the one you are after.
  8. R

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

one love..... one site..... let's get together and... feel alright......
  9. R

Looking for a long strap for M9

My vote goes to the Luigi Deluxe strap.
  10. R

sweet peas are flowers too! lovely ones.
  11. R

Hi guys and girls. It has finally happened. My M9 arrived! Almost 6 months after ordering one. The waiting time was well spent lurking around here. Learning lots and loving all the great shots posted here. I think it is great to see so many people out there taking shots of anything and...
  12. R

Actuations

Thank you!
  13. R

Actuations

Hi. Can anyone tell me if there is a way of telling the number of actuations for an M9. Thanks in advance. Helen
  14. R

I am NOT going to sell my M9!

Nice shots Tom. As expected! You made the right decision in keeping the camera. Is the moire, the thing that looks like lines on the dress when you zoom in? I quite like it. It would make a nice pattern for a prom dress. My motto is - don't make work. I'd leave it.
  15. R

Positive Feedback

Just noticed this thread. A big GOLD STAR to Seller: Rafael From Buyer: Ricnak For Item: Leica 35/1.4 lens. Item perfect, super easy and speedy international transaction!