The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Ron (Netherlands)

1. Ron (Netherlands)

Fuji X-Pro 1 with Voigtlander 12mm

Can vouch for the LTM version: smaller, less weight .... my favorite wideangle (here used on the X-E1): Endless Bridge.... by Ron (Netherlands), on Flickr
  2. Ron (Netherlands)

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

somewhat same idea :-) made last week during short winterholiday - I took a walk on the last day when it was snowing and it was a bit foggy Lots of snow in LAAX by Ron (Netherlands), on Flickr
  3. Ron (Netherlands)

Positive Feedback

One again for "Steen" Buyer: Me Seller: "Steen" Items: two Jinfinance "Leica M to Micro Four Third" adapters Great communication. Fast shipment at very fair price! Nice to deal with Steen, excellent seller.
  4. Ron (Netherlands)

Note: The OLD B& forum will be shutting down on November 1st, please use the new B&S.

Re: Note: The OLD B& forum will be shutting down on November 1st, please use the new Good thing for buyers - I think they will look less at the new B&S (like others said, it is looking less attractive) and therefore have less GAS. However this means a bad thing for sellers: less buyers, more...
  5. Ron (Netherlands)

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1 Endless Bridge.... by Ron (Netherlands), on Flickr
  6. Ron (Netherlands)

WANTED__Leica Diopter M + 1.5

have a + 1.0 might help a bit.....
  7. Ron (Netherlands)

WTB UV/IR Filters for M8

Just sent a pm, was away this weekend
  8. Ron (Netherlands)

WTB UV/IR Filters for M8

Have both available in black from B+W
  9. Ron (Netherlands)

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1 Streetviews Cienfuegos: Trinidad:
  10. Ron (Netherlands)

Firmware 3.01 problem

in the meantime I have updated the firmware and my experience is as follows. My X-E1 had firmware v. 1.04 installed and I wanted to upgrade to v. 2.00. However I first had to install v. 1.06 before I could go on.
  11. Ron (Netherlands)

Firmware 3.01 problem

Until now I never upgraded (don't use X lenses so probably don't need the fixes) Anyhow in order to be able to use the latest firmware, do you have to install all the previous upgrades first?
  12. Ron (Netherlands)

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1 Wow, stunning :bugeyes: like them all
  13. Ron (Netherlands)

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1 Another b&w one, this time shot with a USD 50, Jupiter 8 which I had to lube but can have nice performing glass....
  14. Ron (Netherlands)

Fuji X-E1 Review

It is exactly how I read your 'review', not more than an opinion about not liking a camera. As other members here I feel that you shouldn't base your opinion upon wording that can be read as stigmatization. If you didn't meant to do so, then I would advise to choose your wording more carefully...
  15. Ron (Netherlands)

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1 Very nice, favorite: the white women with the veil in the X series :-)