The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by rrobinson54

1. R

Which would you choose - Panasonic GH3 or Olympus EM1?

Quick question - I read on another site that you need to use a UV2A filter on the Panasonic 12-35 if you use the Olympus E-M1 camera (to help remove purple fringing). True or not true?
  2. R

Which would you choose - Panasonic GH3 or Olympus EM1?

I have been using the Olympus EM1 for a few months and recently got a great deal on a low usage Panasonic GH3. I cannot keep both cameras and am having a hard time deciding which to keep. I like the ergonomics and EVF better on the EM1. The GH3 has a much better menu system (for me) and I use...
  3. R

WTB - Thumbs Up (or clone) for Fuji X100

WTB - Thumbs Up (or clone) for Fuji X100. Prefer silver, but black OK. If you have one for sale, please let me know condition and price. Thanks!
  4. R

WTB - Panasonic GH1 or G2 body

Looking for excellent condition Panasonic GH1 or G2 body.
  5. R

Olympus OM-D pre-order

Is there anyplace, other and B&H and Adorama, where you can pre-order the OM-D and not pay the extra $100+ in New York sales tax?
  6. R

WTB - Olympus EP3 or EPM-1 (silver)

Looking for a silver EP3 or EPM-1 camera.
  7. R

EU and US, and Australia: Sony and Panasonic gear for sale; price red.

Re: Sony, Fuji, Nikon, and Panasonic gear for sale email sent
  8. R

FS - Olympus M.Zuiko 9-18mm lens w/Olympus Hood - $450

SOLD mint condition Olympus M.Zuiko 9-18mm f/4-5.6 lens. Comes with original box, lens caps, and optional Olympus LH-55B lens hood. $450 shipped to CONUS.
  9. R

WTB - Olympus EP3 or EPM-1 (silver) and Olympus 45mm f1.8 lens

Looking for a mint condition Olympus EP3 or EPM-1 (silver body) and Olympus 45mm f1.8 lens. If you have any if these for sale, please let me know exact condition and price. Thanks!
  10. R

SONY Nex vs Micro 4/3

45mm macro and 14-45mm
  11. R

SONY Nex vs Micro 4/3

I am considering selling my micro 4/3 equipment (EP3, EP2, GH2, several lenses) and Fuji x100 - and moving to SONY. Like many people, I am very intrigued by the new SONY Nex 7, but the high price and lack of availability makes the Nex 7 out of the question right now. Just wondering how users...
  12. R

FT - Panasonic GH2 for Olympus EP3 or Fuji x10

price reduced to $675 plus shipping
  13. R

Looking for $700 or trade toward Olympus micro 4/3 body/lenses or Fuji x10/x100
  14. R

For Trade - Mint condition Panasonic GH2 (silver) for Olympus EP3 or Fuji x10.