The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by rubysky

1. R

WTB: Panasonic Lumix LX-5 or Ricoh GR IV Digital Camera

Hello, I'm looking for a small point and shoot, either a Panasonic LX5 or Ricoh GR IV or Fujifilm X10 . Please send pictures, description of condition and asking price if you have one to part with. Thanks!
  2. R

Sony E-Mount NEX Adapters

$395
  3. R

Hensel Integra 500 Pro Studio Lighting Kit

I'm offering for sale a Hensel studio light kit with softbox. Kit contains:- 2x Hensel Integra 500 monolight 1x Hensel softbox 2x Hensel umbrellas 2x Hensel light stands 1x Original Hensel canvas case for the kit 2x Power cables 1x Sync cable $1295 Related searches: Profoto Leica Hasselblad...
  4. R

New price $425
  5. R

Sony E-Mount to Fujifilm X-Mount adapter??

Hi all, I just abandoned my NEX camera and bought an X-Pro1. I have some Sony E-mount adapters which I had accumulated over the time while I had the NEX. Does anyone makes an adapter for Sony E-mount to Fujifilm X-mount? Is it even possible? Thanks, Matthew
  6. R

New price $450 shipped and paypaled to CONUS/Canada. Let me know if my asking price is out of line and I will listen to offers.
  7. R

I'm offering for sale all of my Sony E-Mount NEX adapters, with approximate retail value for your quick reference, Voigtlander Leica M Black 179 Novoflex M42 157.99 Konica (Generic) 25 Kipon...
  8. R

Leica 50mm Summicron M Silver Chrome Finish 11816

Late serial #394xxxx. Price includes shipping to CONUS.
  9. R

This is the latest and current version with the built-in hood. But the silver chrome version has been discontinued by Leica. Lens is noticeably heavier than it's black chrome counterpart because of the brass construction. Thanks.
  10. R

I'm offering for sale a discontinued Leica 50mm Summicron-M lens in silver chrome finish. Lens is in excellent condition. The glass is clean, no scratches, no haze, no fungus. Lens is not coded, come with front and rear caps. $1,825
  11. R

Leica 50mm Summilux M ASPH Silver Chrome 6 Bit LNIB

Lens is now SOLD. Thanks GetDPI.com
  12. R

Leica 50mm Summilux M ASPH Silver Chrome 6 Bit LNIB

Hi, I'm offering for sale a LNIB Leica 50mm Summilux-M ASPH lens in silver chrome. Lens come complete with everything one would expect when buying brand new. $4250 Sincerely, Matthew