The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by sagar

1. S

LNIB Canon 5DSR

LNIB - Canon 5DSR bought in July from Canon Authorised Dealer. Comes with all original packaging, box and accessories etc. Price: $3,199.00 Payment method: PayPal Shipping instructions: CONUS Included I have great feedback here as well as on Fred Miranda. Have sold/bought items from Mods...
  2. S

FS: LNIB Panasonic GX8, 12-35, 42.5mm with 3 Yr. Panasonic USA Warranty

NIB Panasonic GX8, 12-35, 42.5mm + 3 Yr. Panasonic USA Warranty bought from Panasonic USA. Prices are firm and net to me but includes shipping cost. 1. Panasonic GX8 - $1079 2. Panasonic 12-35 - $699 3. Panasonic 42.5mm - $1039 Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new...
  3. S

FS: LNIB (1 month old) Zeiss ZM 50/F2 (Black)

Bought last month from B&H and used Once. Comes with all original packaging B&H receipt copy and 3 year Zeiss Waranty Asking Price - $699 Paypaled and Shipped
  4. S

FS: Clean and very low mileage Leica M9 Body (Black)

Still Available....
  5. S

FS: Clean and very low mileage Leica M9 Body (Black)

Selling very clean and low milage (~5300 shutter count) M9 I bought here couple of weeks back. Leica M9 Body (Black) with TWO leica batteries, charger, charger cable, inside leica box (shown), and unused leica strap. Was sent to Leica NJ 9/2/14 for full adjustment and cleaning, and a new...
  6. S

Oooops... full frame for Christmas

This is indeed a wonderful news! We don't know the pixels, I really wish it uses 12/16M at most 24M Sony sensor. 12/16M sensor with FA limiteds could be a killer combo Weight will be more but if dimensions are anywhere near K5/3 size, it can make a great small FF kit near size of near size of...
  7. S

LNIB Sony A7 Mark II - $1599

- NIB Sony A7 Mark II (Only 11 test shots taken). - Bought directly from Sony - Comes with all original packaging and accessories - Includes Sony BC-TRW charger for free - Price includes paypal and shipping Price: $1,599.00 Payment method: PayPal Feedback: Have bought/sold few items here to...
  8. S

EM1 vs A7 II?

Thank you everyone! I can not stress enough how helpful this has been to me. I am finally concluding that one system solution may not be feasible for my requirements. I need FF for that FF look (Bokeh??) specially for people and I also need a camera that I can carry all the time which should...
  9. S

Olympus EM5-II

Don't think anyone except Olympus can answer this for sure :). Having said that I would be surprised to see lower tier product line surpassing top end (EM-1).
  10. S

EM1 vs A7 II?

Okay, I know about key sensor differences viz. noise & dynamic range. But if you have to chose only one for people, street and occasional landscape with lenses no longer than 100mm (upto 75mm/1.8 for Em1), which you think would probably be a better tool? I have handled both the cameras and...
  11. S

FS: NIB Canon 5D III & 50mm f1.2 from B&H

NIB Canon 5D from B&H UPC code removed. Price: $2,399.00 Payment method: PayPal Shipping instructions: Included NIB Canon 50mm f1.2 from B&H. UPC Code removed Price: $1,399.00 Payment method: PayPal Shipping instructions: Included
  12. S

FS: LNIB Apple Mac Air 11" Latest AppleCare - Sept 2017

Bought last month from Apple Store but never used till date. Apple Care included which extends warranty and support till Sept 2017 - 1.7GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.3GHz - 8GB 1600MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM - 512GB PCIe-based Flash Storage - Backlit Keyboard (English) & User's Guide -...
  13. S

FS: LNIB Fuji X-A1 with 16-50 (just 20-30 shots taken)

Price reduced to $349 shipping and paypal included...Open to best offers
  14. S

Now we're talking. Announced FE mounts

Now I am seriously thinking! Considering AF Only option, apart for some weight-loss what advantage does A7 FE system offers over say 5D with equivalent lenses?