The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Sapphie

1. S

Fun with the Ricoh GR III

Lee
  2. Ricoh

Ricoh

3. R0001180_01.jpg

R0001180_01.jpg

4. S

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

X100V, SOOC, ISO 3200, f4, Chrome FX Strong, DR 200 X100V + TCL, SOOC (cropped in LR only), ISO 160, f2.8, Chrome FX Strong: Lee
  5. S

A major update!

On the old site, from the list of threads in a given section, you could jump to the last post of a selected thread. Now, we can go to the last page but not the last posted entry. Lee
  6. S

"If Carlsberg Did Cameras..." the Ricoh GR

Hmm, thanks Louis. I have recently bought myself an X100V and whilst it is great, I sort of miss using my GR III which, up till then, I had used almost exclusively for a year ... must get it out and give it some love. Lee
  7. S

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Carl The brick wall behind looks odd too. Did you use electronic shutter? Lee
  8. S

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Fantastic stuff, Alan. No real 'foliage' issues with the X100V then! Lee
  9. S

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Lovely shots, Alan. I must not let your itch become contagious :-) I like the muted colours - did you process these from RAW or are they one of the JPG film simulations. Please show more! Lee
  10. S

Fun with the GFX 50R

and most 50R + lens combos are £1250 off in the UK until 15th Jan ... making a body+lens 'only' just over £4K. LOL Lee
  11. S

Lovely shots, as always, Louis. I took my GRIII on holiday to Cornwall last month and it was the only camera I used. I am beginning to wonder if I really need any of my Fuji kit (X100, X-Pro1, XT3) any more ... for landscape and seascape shots it worked perfectly and there's none of that wacky...
  12. S

Lee
  13. S

Enjoying my GR III so far ... Lee
  14. S

If I take a DNG file and process it in-camera and select Positive Film and set all the parameters to 0, the resulting image does look different to the Standard mode. Similarly, Vivid, when all parameters are set to 0 does indeed look more saturated than standard. By default, Hi Contrast B&W has...
  15. S

Can anyone explain how the GR III image control parameters work? For instance, when selecting one of the effects, eg Standard, Vivid, Positive Film etc and then pressing Fn button you can change various settings such as saturation, sharpness etc. For me, these parameters are only all zero by...