The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Schmiddi

1. S

I just handled a Z7 at a shop in CT

Hello, well - new Sony cameras. At least in Sony-forums :grin: Andreas
  2. S

Sony FE 100mm STF G OSS

Hello, I rented it last year - and it's really a great lens. Here one shot with Lena at our finca on Mallorca: With best regards, Andreas
  3. S

Fuji GFX Flash Sync and Lighting

Hello, they did - but only Fuji X- is listed so far, the GFX is not in the list. In case the flash-system is the same as in X-Pro and such, it should work anyway. But I would try before buying... Besides that, I use the Godox AD600B on my Sony - it's a great system. Best regards, Andreas
  4. S

Auto focus with anything!

Hello, don't worry - the adapter just moves the lenses away from sensor by moving whole lens. It doesn't matter in which direction you have to turn for manual focus, as the adapter does not try to turn the ring... Have fun with adapter and lenses, Andreas
  5. S

New E mount adapter from Sigma

Quite clever move for me - Sigma usually only has EOS- and Nikon-mounts (besides their own), many lenses even don't come in A-mount (or at least years later). So this adapter is easy solution: simply continue with EOS, don't offer native A- and E-mount (at least for now). For the newer...
  6. S

Zeiss Milvus

Hello, just an example of Milvus 1,4/85mm on Sony A7R. Picture was shot in portrait mode - but on screen I decided to cut. Enough pixels :thumbup: I'm really happy with the lens! Andreas
  7. Lauren

Lauren

Shot with Milvus 1,4/85mm on Sony A7R
  8. S

Stolen Alpa Gear:

Though of course it's really nasty to loose the gear - just be happy you survived unhurt (good chance that such gangsters have weapons with them...)! You can buy new camera, but no new life. I never travel with more than I can put in the trunk - but in my case (BMW 530i) trunk is bigger than...
  9. S

LEAF AFI-II 7 with 40, 50, 80 and 180mm lenses, bellows

All sold or on Ebay now.
  10. S

Have fun with it :-) Everything else still on sale - will move to Ebay latest next week...
  11. S

Schneider-Kreuznach Super-Angulon 2,8/50mm AFD PQS lens is sold.
  12. S

Hello to all, here I offer my Leaf AFI-II 7 system. I really love the camera and lenses, but I have to give it away for private reasons :-( First some general comments: all items are located in Germany (near Dortmund). So all prices are in EUR, not US$! I'm selling privately, so VAT is...
  13. S

Cambo Actus and Sony A7r

But is there enough extension? To reach 1:1 you need some 240mm from lens to sensor (right?). But if that's possible then those lenses are simply amazing... Andreas
  14. S

Zeiss FE Mount Manual Lens Rumors

Here some more samples with 2/50, taken with A7R, but unfortunately resized to max 6MP: https://www.flickr.com/photos/berlinbackstage/sets/72157646730516190/ Andreas