The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by scifitographer

1. S

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

it's snowing so i guess that means spring is officially here.
  2. S

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

edited in lightroom using some presets i've made, basic tone curve edits to change the black and white points.
  3. S

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

all of the shots i took that day were at 3200 iso and came out brilliantly.. even on some i had to brighten up a little.
  4. S

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

30 shots handheld, stacked and aligned in ps and people masked out.
  5. S

Some Fuji X-E1 impressions

welcome to the dark side.
  6. S

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

this morning's sunrise. the beach i visit on my way home from work was at low tide.
  7. S

Some Fuji X-E1 impressions

looks like you had a productive test drive. nice shots, especially love the first one.
  8. S

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

but they fixed that graham, now they can hover. ;p still a great cartoon though, one of my favorites as well..
  9. S

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

10. S

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

thanks guys. i inteded it to be b&w and really like that version, but the color one keeps calling me back. i'll figure it out after a few days of not looking at it.
  11. S

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

couldn't decide between color or b&w so did both.
  12. S

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

13. S

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

14. S

LR 4.4RC

i'll let you know on wednesday.
  15. S

LR 4.4RC

sorry, but you didn't mention any of your own experience in your first comment, just the dpreview test. if lr isn't working for you then try another program. i've gotten decent results exporting a .tif from oloneo and importing a .tif into lr. i'm not convinced that the sharpness issues are...