The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Sebben

1. Sebben

FS Leica S 70mm F 2.5 Lens .AF Motor Replaced. SOLD

That was fast! Good luck with the sale.
  2. Sebben

FS: Leica M10R Black Paint

@drevil but do they sell for that price? I did see leica in Amsterdam had one listed for €13500 but that one is gone now. Maybe it is a future classic since it has the traditional shutter and metering. It sure is a beautiful camera.
  3. Sebben

@Photon42 Not really sure but there is something about using the M10-D which I prefer. No distractions from the screen. I find myself using the screen when I have it 50% of the time or more because I become paranoid about exposure. The sensor in my eyes has nicer color than the M10-D...
  4. Sebben

Used Leica M10R Black Paint, without the box. Thinking about letting this beauty go. $8800, as usual shipping from Iceland. (Lens available separately.)
  5. Sebben

phase one XC…

After watching the video I realise that I have been doing photography wrong my whole life.
  6. Sebben

WANTED: Photojournalist hunts for his M6 (pics)

Hey Mate, hope you find your M6
  7. Sebben

Leica Noctilux F1

up!
  8. Sebben

Leica 50mm Summilux Pre-Asph V2

Sorry the title should read Version 3!
  9. Sebben

Leica 50mm APO - Silver

I bought this lens new from Leica in 2020. It was going to be a demo model for the store in Wetzlar but they sold it to me before it ever got to the store. I see no signs of use and have only shot with it a handful of times. Comes with the original box and all accessories. Shipping from...
  10. Sebben

Leica 50mm Summilux Pre-Asph V2

Leica 50mm Summilux Pre-Asph V2, made in Germany. This lens focuses to 0.7 meters. A little bit of silvering on the edge of the hood. Shipping from Iceland, happy to show you the lens via FaceTime. $3000
  11. Sebben

Leica Noctilux F1

Hello GetDpi, I have too many 50mm lenses so I am cutting back. Shipping from Iceland, happy to have a FaceTime chat and show the lens. $5500
  12. Sebben

Leica 24mm f/3.5 Super-Elmar-S ASPH Lens - Traded in

Sorry, I traded it in with Leica.
  13. Sebben

WTB: Leica M 1.4/50mm Summilux-M last version pre ASPH V3

Looking for a Leica M 1.4/50mm Summilux-M last version pre ASPH V3. With 6 bit coding if possible. Happy to also trade for Leica S gear.