The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by SergeiR

1. S

Will it ever end?

Yes. That. And color.
  2. S

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

been a while. Shooting more film than digital for past couple years :) AFDIII+80/2.8+Aptus54s Red dress set by Sergei Rodionov, on Flickr
  3. S

More Fun with Large Format Film Images!

8x10, 420mm Heliar, Elinchrom's octa and dorky flagging with foam core board Scan-141005-0003www by Sergei Rodionov, on Flickr
  4. S

More Fun with Large Format Film Images!

8x10, Thompson & Co projection petzval about 14/f4 (give or take) Flower study: petzval shot #2 by Sergei Rodionov, on Flickr
  5. S

Technika and slideing back?

i used fotodiox graflok thingy. it had to be hacked (it was configured to have longer side horizontal, which makes zero sense, as making it vertical gives you more coverage) a bit but worked in the end. I rarely use it now, prefer shooting film :) Its somewhere in cupboards, actually should just...
  6. S

AFDIII+Aptus54s+old 35mm wide angle Leaf_016696www by Sergei Rodionov, on Flickr
  7. S

Mamyia ZD

Its your call in the end, but its not.
  8. S

Technika and slideing back?

Worked fine for my Tech IV.
  9. S

AFDIII + Aptus54s + 55-110AF. Never ask model to do something that you are not prepared to do ;) Graceful as ever ;) by Sergei Rodionov, on Flickr
  10. S

AFDIIID + 80/2.8AF + Mamiya ZD .. by Sergei Rodionov, on Flickr
  11. S

Very nice portrait and expression.
  12. S

Sure, its you typical Sekkor with 3 soft disks, 180/f4, i think i got mine brand new on sale from Keh for like 145$ couple years ago or so, bc no one wanted them :) Like all the lenses with disks (Fujinons , Imagons , SF Sekkors) its matter of taste which one of disks (if any, b/c its soft...
  13. S

Goodbye digital back, Hello analog film (for now)

Ray, if you want to shoot 6x17cm, just have a look at the 8x10 and stick horizontal splitter in there (so basically you get two 4x10 from single sheet). I used it and its awesome. All the good things of being able to use large view camera without having to deal with highly specialized equipment...
  14. S

RZ67IID + Mamiya ZD + 180mm SF Study in softness by Sergei Rodionov, on Flickr
  15. S

Goodbye digital back, Hello analog film (for now)

Its going to suck.. and you going to love it :) Welcome back to analogue..