The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by SFJ Photo

1. S

Who Do Rent Your MF Systems Through?

I use Borrowlenses.com for Hasselblad gear because there is no local options. It's been good so far. The major plus is that they ship to me and I don't have to go anywhere to pick it up.
  2. S

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Miss Teen Nevada Latino 2013. Hasselblad H3DII31, 50-110 @110, F11, 1/160.
  3. S

A few architecture images from last weekend.
  4. S

Something different. Here's a link to the whole set. Welcome to the Portfolio of Stephen Jonas owner of SFJ Photography - The Coroner
  5. S

FS: Canon 1DsMkIII, 180 3.5 Macro, 85 1.2

I'm selling off the Canon equipment I have left. I've moved to a different system and no longer use the Canon gear. My Ebay seller ID is: 270weatherby Feedback is 100% 1DsMkIII - 9/10 condition Includes: Body, cap, Canon battery, Canon Charger, DC coupler, and cables. The body is in excellent...
  6. S

Conundrum

I ended up finding an H3dII-31 for 6k and picked it up. After what I've heard from others and read on here, I figured it would be my best bet for fitting my needs. Thanks for the help everyone.
  7. S

Conundrum

I was just trying to give some light into how I would be using the system. I'm really hoping to find some more information from those with Digital back experience as all my medium/large format camera use has been on film. I found an Aptus22 as well as a few Hasselblad H3d-39's and an h3dII-31 I...
  8. S

Conundrum

I've been using 35mm digital for quite some time now. I also have had an RB67 Pro-S and still use a 4x5 though only shoot B&W film. The biggest draw to a medium format back is dynamic range, color, finer detail and the ability to use the 4x5 with a digital option. I currently have a 1DsMkIII and...