The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by smhoer

1. S

Fun with Nikon Images

Re: Fun with D800 Photos You can select continuous L, set the shooting interval to 2 seconds, set the auto bracket, select live view ( which locks the mirror up) then hold the remote release down. It will then take all the shots of your AB sequence with 2 seconds between shots then stop. This...
  2. S

Zeiss 21mm or Nikon 14-24mm

I've been using the Fotodiox filters (Pol & 5 stop grad) for about a month. Took some getting used to the size but works quite well. It convinced me to stick with the 14-24.
  3. S

Nikon D800 Firmware updates ( wish list)

I vote for: 1. Live View at wide open aperture and use the preview button when full depth of field view is needed 2. Bracketing at 2ev increments
  4. S

D800E Exposure

The opposite for me. My D800e seems to always be .3 to .5 under. Fortunately the recovery of shadows is great.
  5. S

Feeler: Pentax 645D and lenses

Congrats on your ebay sale. I was hoping it would still be around in 5 weeks when I go looking for a similar deal.
  6. S

Feeler: Pentax 645D and lenses

Planning just such a purchase to go with my old 645 lenses. Problem is I cannot do it until 12/9 when bonus time comes around. Wish I could pull the trigger now.
  7. S

Hartblei 45mm TS New Version?

This was posted today on the Pentax medium format forums. A review of a just purchased Hartblei on the Pentax 645d. http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-medium-format-645-6x7-645d/113465-titl-shift-lens-645d-4.html
  8. S

Hartblei 45mm TS New Version?

I had one a few years ago on a P45 back w/AFD body. Did OK for slight tilts around f8. Did terrible with even slight shifts. Lots of CA and softness. Might have had a bad copy but I sold it right away and went to focus stacking.
  9. S

Hartblei 45mm Super Rotator in Mamiya mount

Bought new in Jan from Jack Flesher. Hardly used and have sold my MFD gear. Excellent condition. I am willing to let it go for $1,000 plus shipping. Payment via Paypal. If no takers it will go to ebay next week.
  10. S

FS-Phase One P45 (Mamiya mount) - $11,000

No one interested? For the $11,000 I will throw in the AFDII or the 55-110.
  11. S

FS-Phase One P45 (Mamiya mount) - $11,000

Phase One P45 in Mamiya mount with a back count of less than 1500. This unit is a refurb from Phase One that I got as part of a mount swap in January 09 under the value added warranty (expired in March). I have taken about 150 shots with it since then. Includes case, firewire cable, Phase One...
  12. S

P45 and Mamiya AFDII - $13,500

Thanks Jack http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=230343540362
  13. S

Gone to ebay.
  14. S

Phase One P45 in Mamiya mount with a back count of less than 1500 and Mamiya AFDII body with RRS L bracket in excellent condition. The warranty just expired. This unit is a refurb from Phase One that I got as part of a mount swap in January 09. Includes case, firewire cable, Phase One Charger...
  15. S

Phase One p45 Mamiya Package $17,000

No one interested? I am open to reasonable offers for the package. Next weekend it will go to ebay.