The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by stereosaint

1. S

FS: Pentax 6x7 w/ SMC 105mm f/2.4

hello there. got any pics of the gear you could send me?
  2. S

brian - still got that all original polaroid 180?

brian - still got that all original polaroid 180?
  3. S

FS: ANIB Leica Noctilux f/0.95

Unfortunately I'm forced to sell my like brand new lens due to an economical situation that has arisen. I purchased the lens here in Norway and because we have such a high tax here, the price might seem high, but I am actually selling the lens for what I gave for it - $14000. I'll throw in a...
  4. S

Leica Noctilus 1.0

did you sell this lens?
  5. S

WTB Rolleiflex 2.8F (mint/excellent condition+++)

Hello, I dream of buying a Rolleiflex 2.8F in mint or excellent+++ condition. If you have one you're not using I'd love to buy it for a fair price. It will certainly be lovingly used. Cheers, Morgan
  6. S

WTB: Contax 645 kit

still looking... :)
  7. S

WTB: Contax 645 kit

Hello. I'm interested in purchasing a Contax 645 KIT (80/2 lens, ae prism finder, film back w/inserts). Could also be interested in the 35mm... Please get in touch. Cheers, Morgan :)
  8. S

FS: Hassie SWC/M, Rolleiflex 2.8f, Leica M6

Pm regarding rolleiflex sent. :)
  9. S

WTB: Leica Summilux 50mm Black Paint pre-ASPH

thanks! I've seen the ones on eBay and the price is pretty far out. They're charging the same as for a brand new asph. Not cool. I've seen these go for about 2-2500 - two the past week, actually - so I'll hold out I think...and hopefully I'm fast enough next time around!
  10. S

WTB: Leica Summilux 50mm Black Paint pre-ASPH

Hello. I'd like to purchase the Leica Summilux 50mm Black Paint edition pre-ASPH for use with my Leica MP (matching color combo). Only serious offers, please - and clean glass. :angel: Cheers, Morgan
  11. S

FS: Leica M9 Black + Canon 5D Mark II Mint + Lens

hello. is the 75/2 the asph?
  12. S

WTB Leica Summilux 50mm pre-asph black paint

Hello. I want to buy the 50mm pre-asph black paint edition with the red/white markings and the the knurled focusing ring. I'm willing to buy about $1500 for a MINT version. Cheers, Morgan
  13. S

For Sale Summilux-M 50 f/1.4 pre-ASPH

hello. did you sell this lens? if not, do you have any more pictures of it?