The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by symbolphoto

1. symbolphoto

Elinchrom Quadra Set Plus Extras!

Hello All, i have an Elinchrom Quadra A head kit available. It comes with everything you need for easily portable lighting wherever you can imagine. It comes with the following items: Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Hybrid RX Lead-Gel Battery EL10407.1 B&H ($1599) Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Snappy EL19286...
  2. symbolphoto

Elinchrom Quadra Set Plus Extras!

Hello All, i have an Elinchrom Quadra A head kit available. It comes with everything you need for easily portable lighting wherever you can imagine. It comes with the following items: Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Hybrid RX Lead-Gel Battery EL10407.1 B&H ($1599) Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Snappy EL19286...
  3. symbolphoto

Elinchrom Quadra Set Plus Extras! (Smoking Deal!)

Hello All, i have an Elinchrom Quadra A head kit available. It comes with the following items: Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Hybrid RX Lead-Gel Battery EL 10407.1 ($1599) Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Snappy EL 19286 B&H Photo Video ($34) Elinchrom Head Extension Cable for Ranger Quadra (32.8') EL ($126)...
  4. symbolphoto

Ultimate Wedding Thread 1 (Lexar Workflow, Canon, Thinktan etc.)

Ultimate Wedding Thread 1 (Lexar Workflow, Canon, Sandisk etc.) Item 1. Lexar WorkflowSet CF and SD ingestion system. Hello All, this has been my workflow hardware for the last 2 years. All blazing fast USB3/Thunderbolt and it's modular so you can switch it between CF and SD based on the...
  5. symbolphoto

Quality Gear, Canon, RRS and Elinchrom

Re: Quality Gear, Canon, RRS and Elinchrom (Reduced). Reduced.
  6. symbolphoto

Prices have been reduced, but i can't edit. Basically take $100 off items above 1k
  7. symbolphoto

Other items still available.
  8. symbolphoto

Tripod has sold.
  9. symbolphoto

Wedding Photography Special (Canon, THinkTank, RRS, HoldFast.)

Some example Photographs with the Elinchrom Quadra, you can see the 600w in bright sunlight is quite evident: Some example photographs with the 14mm 2.8 superwide, (after auto-correction in lightroom.): Who says you can't do a portrait with a 14mm?
  10. symbolphoto

Wedding Photography Special (Canon, THinkTank, RRS, HoldFast.)

Canon 14MM 2.8 II Lens The best wedding venue lens. Old Churches, hope modern locations, this lens has it all. Some brassing on the edges, to be expected. Comes with Box, Warranty Card, Pouch, and caps. Has seen some use, but very clean. Front and rear elements are perfect, not a stratch...
  11. symbolphoto

http://content.symbolphoto.com/ForSale/5D3-4.jpg http://content.symbolphoto.com/ForSale/5D3-5.jpg http://content.symbolphoto.com/ForSale/5D3-6.jpg
  12. symbolphoto

Item 1 Canon 5DMKIII Body. Price: $1,900.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks Shipping instructions: USPS PRIORITY TO CONUS Hello All, i have a 5DMKIII body for sale. It has seen some usage, by a professional wedding photographer for 4 years. Shutter...