The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by t.s.k.

1. t.s.k.

FS: Leica Summicron 35mm Version 4 iv

"Canada" 35 Summicron v4 serial is located behind the aperture ring. See here
  2. t.s.k.

Positive Feedback

Seller: Rich M Two thumbs up. I would buy/sell with Rich again in a heartbeat. -tony
  3. t.s.k.

WTS: Rest of the Leica M lenses

Oh my...
  4. t.s.k.

SOLD Coolscan 9000ED great condition

Re: WTS Coolscan 9000ED great condition Issues with NS on OSX and Win7 shouldn't deter anyone from a purchase. There are plenty of documented workarounds. FYI, I don't have any problem using NS on snow leopard.
  5. t.s.k.

FS: Three Mamiya 6 and one RZllD

Wow, three M-6 kits all nicely priced. I'd jump on one if I wasn't a half world away.
  6. t.s.k.

WTB -- Series 6 contrast filters

Bumpity
  7. t.s.k.

WTB -- Series 6 contrast filters

Just wondering if anyone has a few series 6 filters that have been sitting in a drawer somewhere. I'm only looking for black and white contrast filters. Neutral density would be a plus. Preference to purchase multiples to offset shipping -- CONUS only too. Of course the glass should be good...
  8. t.s.k.

Pentax LX rare package !!!

Re: Pentax LX rare package Whoa, the legendary LX surfaces... To see all those boxed accessories make my eyes tear up a bit. Beautiful!
  9. t.s.k.

WTB: Rolleiflex T or other Tessar model

sent you a PM.
  10. t.s.k.

SOLD: Leica M6 with MP Finder

Re: Leica M6 with MP Finder PM sent
  11. t.s.k.

Negative feedback!!!

Wow, stickified ! I'm not here to pile it on although I agree with everyone here. I just thought the circumstances stated in the original sale ad was a bit odd. Maybe not a blood-red flag, but at the very least orange, no? :) Here's to hoping for a good outcome.
  12. t.s.k.

WTB: MS Optical Super Triplet Perar 3.5/35

I agree to get a new one now. Stock is low so act fast. btw, you just missed one on rff but it was offered at close to new price. FWIW, it sold within a day, maybe within a few hours IIRC.
  13. t.s.k.

WTB: User Leica M6 Classic

Don't forget Youxin Ye in Boston and Stan Tamarkin. Posting on RFF or LUG might yield more bites as well.
  14. t.s.k.

Positive Feedback

Seller: Kalex Item: Couple of Fujinon lenses for the G690 Accurate description, good prices, absolutely the fastest shipping ever, and great communication. Alex is one of the good ones.
  15. t.s.k.

Question about buy/sell escrow services

^^ Now that's a creative idea. I would have never thought of that.