The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by teeraash

1. teeraash

The Definitive Sony B&W Images Thread

Dancing [/url]Untitled by Teera Ashakul, on Flickr[/IMG]
  2. teeraash

The Definitive Sony B&W Images Thread

By the Irrawaddi River A7R II, FE 35/1.4 [/url]_DSC2742-Edit-5-Edit-Edit by Teera Ashakul, on Flickr[/IMG]
  3. teeraash

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Thanks pegelli for the insightful comments. I also like 2.8 a little more than 2 and 1.4. I plan to sell this 50y old lens to finance the Noct 58/1.2 but abruptly change my mind and order the Nikkor 5.8cm f1.4 instead. It's 150usd vs...
  4. teeraash

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Aperture Series: A7R M2 + Contarex 55mm f1.4. I shot from f1.4 ,f2 and f2.8. What do you think? I plan to see this lens but afraid of seller remorse :confused: [/url]_DSC2366.jpg by Teera Ashakul, on Flickr[/IMG] [/url]_DSC2367.jpg by...
  5. teeraash

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Hi Vivek. Here is the pic of +1 filter. I bought Chinese made 46mm filter. Took the glass out and put in the grounded to size +1 filter. I use Hasselblad Proxar +1 B57 which I believe is a single coated glass. Don't know whether B+W...
  6. teeraash

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) OK guys, today I compare Sony A7R M2 with and without +1 close up filter with Sony A7 Kolari V2, and Leica M240 using Super Elmar M 21mm f3.4. There are few things that should be mentioned. Firstly, I used a hand sanded lens adaptor to...
  7. teeraash

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) You are right Vivek. We are having fun with it. Will do a quick test for you tomorrow.
  8. teeraash

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Barry, you got a stuning b&w landscape. I would say that if black is a little less black, it would look like zone system image of the film era.
  9. teeraash

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Hi Barry, thanks for your kind words.:) I really like the zm d35 particularly with the pcx 5m. I am able to use the original hood with this filter after having it grounded by my optician. (It is best to measure the diameter of the filter...
  10. teeraash

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Cosplay in Bangkok. Taking with A7R M2 and my new Zeiss Distagon 35mm f1.4 with Planoconvex 5m front filter. No more extreme corner smearing wo which should be useful for group portrait but shouldn't help much for images posted below...
  11. teeraash

Leica Q vs Sony RXR1II

I had both the rx1 m2 and q. To me, the sony is easier to use mainly due to its focal lenght and likely to produce more beautiful images. I will buy FF fixed lens again probably as early as next week and that would definitely be a new Q. I guess my heart take a better of my head.
  12. teeraash

Fun with the Leica Q

I went to an open market near my house to get acquainted with the Q. Lovely camera but to be honest, I still miss my X, the RX1R ii. [/url]L1000876.jpg by Teera Ashakul, on Flickr[/IMG] [/url]L1000819.jpg by Teera Ashakul, on Flickr[/IMG] [/url]L1000810.jpg by Teera Ashakul, on...
  13. teeraash

Fun with the Digital Pen-F

I and my daughter went to the Bangkok Railway Station (Hua Lum Pong) a day before the New Year's Eve as many people would travel all over the country on that day. I used Pen-F with 'lux 25/1.4 and Lumix 42.5/1.7 while my daughter used Leica Q. We had lot of fun there that evening. Images...
  14. teeraash

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

PSon, what's FLR. Thanks.
  15. teeraash

Fun with the Digital Pen-F

I used Techart Pro adaptor which makes the 75 'lux af on my Sony a7rm2. Probably the focus point was on his left eyeglasses frame instead of on the eye? I always use one area af point with this adaptor/camera combination.