The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Tohara

1. T

WTB Polaroid Cool Cam Neon

Its a long shot but im hoping someone on here will have a nice clean Cool Cam Neon in pink and yellow. It will be a present for my younger sister. Will pay a premium!
  2. T

M9 P (Hybrid) package for sale AUS

I apologise, listing has been updated
  3. T

M9 P (Hybrid) package for sale AUS

Happy to deal internationally but Australian sale much preferred. For sale is my beloved Leica M9 which comes fitted with an authentic sapphire LCD screen by Leica Germany. Some have called the M9 the greatest camera ever, and while i'm not exactly an authority on the issue i can say with...
  4. T

Leica 50 f/1.4 Summilux ASPH 6-Bit

Any interest in a trade for a titanium m6 classic?
  5. T

FS (AUS) OMD + Pana 14mm, Zeiss Biogon ZM, Canon 85L

OMD - $1100 bought new in June, perfect condition no marks or flaws. Included is the awesome pana 14 pancake lens. So this set up is super compact. You all know how good the OMD is you don't need me to tell you Zeiss Biogon - $850 bought this lens for my m6 but then bought a summicron. This is...
  6. T

FS AUS Gitzo GT3541LS + RRS BH-55

Up for sale is arguably the best tripod combination that money can buy. Included is the Gitzo GT3451LS 6x Carbon tripod. Perfect condition with no marks or scratches. The tripod is rated to support 18kgs. With my gripped 5d on the tripod fully extended it is the perfect height for me, i am 6’2...
  7. T

FS Panasonic Leica 25mm f1.4 Summilux ASPH

In my opinion a must have lens for micro 4/3 users. This provides a 50mm (standard) focal length. The aperture is razor thin on m4/3 and provides beautiful bokeh. The lens is pristine and it comes with all original accessories. Price is relatively firm Postage is on me. NOTE: ND Filter pictures...
  8. T

FS (AUS) Canon 35L 85L

Both lenses are in pristine condition and are indistinguishable from new. 85L - purchased new from aus retailer, warranty until december. UA date code $2000 35L - purchased used, one year old. UZ date code. $1300 I will only sell locally. I would also be interested in trades from summicrons or...
  9. T

Lots of Leica and Voigtlander goodies for sale or trade

I'm the proud new owner of the M6 titan, just wanted to let you all know that Hung is a top bloke and a trustworthy seller. I bought the camera based on this ad and following a quick chat i confidently sent the money through to Hung. The camera is schmick as described, it was beautifully packed...