The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by vincechu

1. vincechu

FS: [UK/EU] Canon 6D, 50mm f/1.2L 24-70mm f/2.8 II

both lenses are now sold. The 6D is now £750 or nearest offer :)
  2. vincechu

Price drops: 50mm f/1.2 - £725 24-70mm f/2.8 mark II - £1100 6D still available. Offers considered for all items. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
  3. vincechu

Bump, reasonable offers considered.
  4. vincechu

DSC00208 by VinceChu89, on Flickr Older picture showing all boxes and caps too: photo2 by VinceChu89, on Flickr Prices include fully insured Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only and prices do include Paypal fees for both parties’ piece of mind. I have sold a number of items over the...
  5. vincechu

Panasonic LX5, 7-14, 25, 45. Nokton 25 0.95. Pentax 50-200 |In UK, can ship worldwide

Bump, with some price drops (Shown below). I am still open to offers. Panasonic 7-14mm f/4 £675 to £650 Panasonic 25mm f/1.4 £380 to £360 Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f/0.95 £550 Panasonic-Leica Macro Elmarit 45mm f/2.8 £450 to £425 Panasonic LX5 £180 to £160 and the case included (If not sold...
  6. vincechu

Panasonic LX5, 7-14, 25, 45. Nokton 25 0.95. Pentax 50-200 |In UK, can ship worldwide

Bump. I'm open to reasonable offers :) I'll throw the LX5 case in with the LX5, if the case isn't sold separately.
  7. vincechu

Quick notes I’ve priced competitively against other listings online (including used prices and foreign imports), however I am willing to consider reasonable offers. All prices include fully insured next working day (Mon-Fri) shipping in the UK. For shipping elsewhere, please ask me for a quote...
  8. vincechu

FS: M8.2 body

Hi there, a great price on the camera, I'm surprised it isn't gone yet. I was just wondering if you could confirm if there's any import tax/duties to shipping to the UK or rest of EU? (A google search said that Norway is a member of the EU economic zone so the item should be tax free in the...
  9. vincechu

Manchester United vs Juventus (Gary Neville's Testimonial), many pics warning!

thanks jim - will hopefully have much to share soon, though i need to get through a backlog of editing first :-(
  10. vincechu

Fun with the Pentax K5

Great images all, love the Cantonese opera singers and the one of the water lily/flower. Some of the photos are making me wish I didn't sell my FA limited now :'( lol
  11. vincechu

(K-5) Portrait at "Rebel" bar...

Raist I've experienced what you mentioned many times, I find doing what Jim says really does help or stopping down just a little bit. I guess AF is the only niggle i have with the k5, ricoh/pentax hope you're reading this and other posts ;-)
  12. vincechu

K5 + 21mm versus Fuji X100

Wow, very kind offer David. Funnily enough I was just about to offer the same thing, though I'm in crewe, cheshire, so if you happen to be up here passing by sometimes feel free to drop me a pm ;-)
  13. vincechu

(K-5) Touch of the moon

Sweet and simple :-) I kind of like the 1st one better, perhaps due to the star burst around the moon? Good to see your still here after I've been inactive for months btw ;-)
  14. vincechu

Clearing out... (Original) by VinceChu89, on Flickr Old Trafford 2 by VinceChu89, on Flickr Thanks for looking and please check out my flickr if you have a moment, I have much more I want to share and upload and hope to become active again now that my studies are over.
  15. vincechu

Hi everyone, sorry this is looooooong over due - I've had a busy few months with assignments, exams, graduation and celebrations... and now job hunting! I appreciate that this won't be everyone's cup of tea as it is sports lol but anyway... On the 24.05.11, it was Gary Neville's Testimonial...