The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by weinlamm

1. weinlamm

FS (EU): Phase One / Mamiya Cable Release RE401

For sale Price: 85,- Euro shipping included. If you are from outside EU, then plus more-costs. Like new; never used. :shocked: Manual, box, cable Release. Bought here: Mamiya Leaf elektr. Auslösekabel RE401 (1m) - Calumetphoto.de
  2. weinlamm

DF/DF+ can use lenses of Mamiya AFDIII?

He wrote, it's the 'non-D'. So I think it's the older manual version without Pins and Firmware.
  3. weinlamm

DF/DF+ can use lenses of Mamiya AFDIII?

No. Normally not. Mamiya AFD III should be the same as first Phase One 645 AF (only re-branded). Perhaps you had read about modification for the new XF-system. But your lenses should all work on DF/DF+. Had them all in the past. Perhaps with manual lenses some light-meetering problems if you...
  4. weinlamm

Cambo WRS 1000 compared to WRS 1200

First had the 1000 - and actually the 1250 (changed because of the wooden grips - the standards are very cold for me in winter:shocked:). I think there are not much differences between the version. But I could remember, that the wheels of the 1000 had a rubber around it. The wheels of the 12xx...
  5. weinlamm

WTB: Mamiya Rz67 Pro II D with Adapter

I'm normally would search for an adapter (Hx-705). But in the case of you would sell an Hx-701 plus an Pro II D - perhaps I'm interested in this. :rolleyes:
  6. weinlamm

WTB: Mamiya-Adapter for Rz67 Pro II (Mamiya HX-705)

Looking for an adapter. Must be Mamiya Hx-705. :thumbup:
  7. weinlamm

Mamiya A 200mm F/2.8 APO thoughts.

Still interested in comparison Nikon 200/2 to Mamiya 200/2.8? In the case of: which distance...? More near or infinitely?
  8. weinlamm

Leaf Credo update for XF

Can you remember the presentation of IQ3 and XF...? We where told, that it used both a new language. :rolleyes: Ok. :confused: Not really interesting for user of 'old' backs (I have the same Credo-system; but only Credo 40). As you said - it was told, too, that user of older (Credo, IQ1, IQ2)...
  9. weinlamm

FS (Eu): Phase One 645 DF from private

Last update: 876,- € plus shipping. If you are interested - it's your last chance. If I can't sell it the next two days for this price I think I will keep it.
  10. weinlamm

Still here. :)
  11. weinlamm

Ok. Last try with 900,- €. :thumbup:
  12. weinlamm

If you need, I can clean the camera and make you some better pictures. A little-used camera - now for 925 €.
  13. weinlamm

price-update to 950 €. :)
  14. weinlamm

Hi, I have a Phase One 645 DF and I think about selling it. Not much used (I'm private), so it's in fine condition, optically + full working. Works well with Liveview from the back (if you have a back which offers this). Firmware 1.58 (should be the last version) price: 975 € plus shipping...
  15. weinlamm

Preferred method of 'seeing' with tech cams

I use the viewfinder. I thought a time about buying a iphone-holder (+ a iphone; yes - I don't have one til today :loco:). Someday I had spoken with this guy, who brought me to think about the iphone-holder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV9460Lcuqg I'm shooting mostly Panorama, so it's...