The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by woodmancy

1. W

Photographing your Bokeh

. . Wonderful stuff!!!! Keith
  2. W

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

Thorkil That comes down on the "makes sense" side, so I'll buy one. I'm going to dig out my GXR kit again, just to remember what life was like on the old days. Given the stuff you are doing with you GR I think you need a fix with film - open up the closet darkroom again. Try the Lomo LCA-120...
  3. W

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

Love to hear why you just have to get it? :toocool: If your reasons make sense - - - - I'll get it too :wtf: Keith
  4. W

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

. . Bennie . . Fuji X-T1 with 55-200. 1/60, f4.8, ISO 320 natural light Keith
  5. Bennie - Fuji Xt1  55-200  1 Of 1

Bennie - Fuji Xt1 55-200 1 Of 1

6. W

Fun with Nikon Images

. . . New York Window Nikon 1, V2 with 10mm prime. Keith
  7. New York Window - Nikon V2 1mm Prime  1 Of 1

New York Window - Nikon V2 1mm Prime 1 Of 1

8. W

Fun with the Q7

. . . and another. Keith
  9. Pentax Q7 Canon Tv 102 Sugar Beach Ice  1 Of 1

Pentax Q7 Canon Tv 102 Sugar Beach Ice 1 Of 1

10. W

Fun with the Q7

This one is from a Canon C-mount TV lens (17-102mm zoom, f2.0) that cost me $25 a few years ago. So here we are at roughly 500mm equivalent, hand held. Keith
  11. Pentax Q7 Canon Tv 102  1 Of 1

Pentax Q7 Canon Tv 102 1 Of 1

12. W

Blends

Yes, in large scale this would be an interesting print. I might have a go at that. Here is a 1:1 clip, there's a lot going on :eek: Keith
  13. Double Exp City Clip  1 Of 1

Double Exp City Clip 1 Of 1

14. W

New issue A7II 'camera error'

Lets not joke about the golden years of bokehgraphy - Vivek worked very hard for this image, and it was applauded by thousands of bokehgraphers at that time....RIP, those were the days, and all that :watch: .
  15. W

Blends

Double exposure - fuji xt1 Keith