The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by xtianyves

1. X

Leica Summarit 35/2.4 ASPH MINT BOXED

SOLD off site.
  2. X

Bump! Now $1350 USD!
  3. X

Bump price drop to $1400 USD!
  4. X

Mint condition, Leica Summarit-M 35mm f/2.4 ASPH in anodized black. Asking $1500 USD. Shipped via Canada Post XpressPost (express) w/ full tracking. Everything is included: box, square screw-in hood, thread cover ring, leather case, all paperwork, both lens caps. ** Please ignore the tiny...
  5. X

Mint condition Leica Summarit-M 35mm f/2.4 ASPH in black. Minty, mint in every way possible. Includes everything as bought at retail: box, hood, both caps, all paperwork, hood thread cover and leather case. Asking $1550 USD ** CONUS and Canada preferred, International please PM me **
  6. X

FS: Carl Zeiss C Sonnar 50mm F1.5 ZM (Leica mount) and many other lenses

Care to add actual photos of the lens? These are all stock photos...
  7. X

FS: Leica Monochrom-M (CCD version) Black Chrome

Such beautiful samples! If you were in Canada I would have bought it already.
  8. X

Leica Noctilux 0.95 & M-P Typ 240 Mint + accessories + FREE stuff

How much for the M-P body only?
  9. X

FS: Ricoh GR Digital 16mp bundle Mint

Which finder are you including? The GV-2?
  10. X

Black Leica X Typ 113

bump
  11. X

Black Leica X Typ 113

bump
  12. X

FS: Zeiss 18mm f/4 and Voigtlander 15mm Ver II Lens.

Have any photos of the 18/4? Also do you have the finder available for sale separately?
  13. X

Black Leica X Typ 113

Bump
  14. X

Black Leica X Typ 113

Great condition Leica X Typ 113. Comes with everything included: box, strap, charger, etc. Fantastic compact and better than my X2 and Ricoh GR in so many ways. Manual focus is fantastic and f/1.7 is actually usable in many situations. Anyway I'm only selling his because I bought a silver one...