The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by yatlee

1. Y

Alpa 12 Plus Announcement

Given the missing stitching adapter (and I just sold my max), there is no rush for me to order.. Did they say how long it will take them to release the stitching adapter and grip?
  2. Y

Phase One IQ4 Update and Webinar (with a surprise!)

I hope P1 can implement the no dark frame on the existing IQ3100 and don't forget the older back user.
  3. Y

Congrats! I'm getting mine soon. Did you get a tripod mount with it? I was told there will be new tripod mount for 12 Plus, but it seems some of the existing one will fit.
  4. Y

Alpa 12 Max, Alpagon HR 90mm/5.6, Rodenstock 150mm Digital

Alpa Max and Alpagon HR 90mm SOLD to Xiafeng Item 3. and 4. still avaliable. 3. ALPA Multi-Use Adapter, 34mm - mint condition $350 Untitled by Yat Lee, on Flickr 4. Rodenstock 150mm/F5.6 Apo-Sironar Digital converted to Alpa mount SB34 with original Rodenstock focusing mount - Excellent...
  5. Y

Alpa 12 Max, Alpagon HR 90mm/5.6, Rodenstock 150mm Digital

Selling a few items to fund my next purchase. Here you go: 1. Alpa 12 Max - latest version in mint condition. It comes with stitching adapter, Arca tripod mount, wood grip, original box and accessories: - Asking price $4,650 shipped + paypal fee if payment via paypal; US bank account transfer...
  6. Y

Where is the wood handle?
  7. Y

Alpa STC and Progrid Screen - $3,300

STC Sold. Screen now $300 net to me.
  8. Y

Alpa STC and Progrid Screen - $3,300

Thanks Stephen!
  9. Y

Arca Swiss L-Bracket

Item sold