The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by yudafu2

1. Y

Hasselblad 203FE problem and service?

Thank you for the detailed response. Now the problem is that with even the CFE lens attached and switched to F mode, the shutter still cannot complete once in a few times. I do not have to do anything but to wait for about one minute, then press the shutter again, it completes. Do you think...
  2. Y

Interesting. After some fiddling, I have to say things got worse. Something seems to be seriously wrong now ---I might have destroyed some mechanism inside during my fiddling.For some reason, I cannot even attach the FE lenses (both 110 and 50) to the camera, but I can still attach CFE lenses...
  3. Y

Moreover, it does not look like a battery problem. When the mirror got stuck, I could wait for about a minute before pressing the shutter, and the mirror will return. I did not have to take the battery out. I think it is a mechanical problem.
  4. Y

I just swapped the battery. In C mode, it works fine. But in regular mode, after a few successful shots, the mirror will get stuck and failing to return to position. I was fiddling with it and it seems that I might have done something so that I could not attach my FE lenses any more. I then...
  5. Y

Thank you! I will call them tmr.
  6. Y

Hi everyone, I just got a CFVii to work with my 203FE and 110 lens, but after a few years of idle life, the 203 FE starts to behave strangely. The shutter often got stuck, which can only be solved by taking the batteries out and reinserting them. Do you know what the problem is and whether I...
  7. Y

XCD lenses... wow.

I totally agree. I am also drawn to the S lenses more than the SL lenses. And I enjoy using the S lenses on the SL cameras too. The 50 summicron SL though, is very similar to the 50 APO M, and draws very nicely. Back to the XCD lenses, they are not bad. I have had a few Fuji GF lenses as well...
  8. Y

XCD lenses... wow.

Very interesting. My impression after getting the 907x and a bunch of XCD lenses is very different. I have got the 21, 30, 45p, and the 90. I am a long term Leica S user and I still feel that the XCD lenses are not on par with the S lenses. The 90 was sharp and clear, but its drawing is not...
  9. Y

Black Original Leica Monochrom for the Silver one

I have a black color original Leica monochrom in minty condition, with matching Black Label Leather half case, and a black (slightly worn) thumb up. I have also a dark coffee color Luigi half case that can be included. Original box of the camera and accessories are included. I would like to...
  10. Y

New Q Question

I hate that rattling. It is really awful. Why on earth do they have to put that OIS stuff in the camera? M, in that respect, is far better. Just feels steady and solid, a pure joy to use. The Q always has a touch of fragility in it, which is exacerbated by the rattling OIS. For the very rare...
  11. Y

Leica SL (601) ..Oct 20th?

From a purely aesthetic point of view, the M9-P/Monochrom was the pinnacle of beauty, really pieces of art. The bulk of the 240 was already going toward a more functional/geeky, less pretty direction. I get the 240 for the improvements, but always hated the bulk and added weight. The Q...
  12. Y

Leica SL (601) ..Oct 20th?

Intensely disappointed. This is probably the ugliest camera that Leica has produced, ever. I can stomach poor screen resolution, quirks of electronics, but an ugly camera like that? No way. Then I will just get the ugly Sony instead. It is a total shame, if we remember the modern classic...
  13. Y

WTB: Leica S- Adapter V (for Hasselblad V Lens)

I would like to buy a Leica S-Adapter V in good condition. I have used Kipon and Metabones adapters, but neither fits perfectly. If you have one that is no longer needed, please contact me via [email protected] Thank you.
  14. Y

FS: Hasselblad 503CW "Millenium" 80CFE, Winder, PME

Do you have any photos of the camera?