The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by zcream

1. Z

Bolex 16 to 100 mm C mount lens

Is that the 18-180 Ange ? RichA ?
  2. Z

Kowa LM8HC full coverage 8mm f1.4 on standard m43 sensor (GF1, EP1 etc)

Re: Kowa LM8HC full coverage 8mm f1.4 Gents and ladies. Its full coverage on the standard m43 sensor i.e. GF1, EP1 etc. Look at the pics taken with the GF1. Part of the corner darkening can be taken out with a brighten mask. In the end, about 3-5% is the vignette and can be cropped as needed...
  3. Z

Kowa LM8HC full coverage 8mm f1.4 on standard m43 sensor (GF1, EP1 etc)

Here is the Kowa 8mm LM8HC on the Gh1 and GF1. On any of the standard m43 sensors its full coverage. GH1 video www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q_rpI_xuoU GF1 pics https://picasaweb.google.com/anmol.mishra/Kowa85mm?authkey=Gv1sRgCK2Y57G7pIvKigE Note that the GH1 has an oversized sensor 1.86x crop...
  4. Z

Noktor 12mm f1.6 lens

Hi Stefan. I think almost all the 0.45x converters are 0.7x. I have a few, but use the Canon WD-55 as it seems to gives the least corner softness. I am going to test an Opteka HD2 0.45x as it was recommended on some video forums.
  5. Z

Noktor 12mm f1.6 lens

Has anyone a review of this lens ? I saw 2 reviews posted on the web, just wondering if its better than a quality 0.45x WA on the 20mm pancake.
  6. Z

Adapting Kodak 25mm 1.9 Anastigmat M-mount lenses

I got a bunch of lenses with a Kodak 16mm camera. For 2 of them, I was able to screw off the rear adapter and use the S-mount to c-mount adapter. One of the lenses - Kodak Anastigmat 25mm 1.9 http://www.theusedcamerastore.com/servlet/the-22940/Kodak-Anastigmat-25mm-F-fdsh-1.9/Detail I could...
  7. Z

Focal reducers: a viable option?

Hi Vivek. Do you have a link where you bought the Century 0.65x for 50/- I can only see the old Sony PD150 ones on ebay. And a New Century adapter for 300/- I assume you used a40.5mm - 37mm step down adapter for it..
  8. Z

SLRMagic 11mm f1.4 and 12mm f1.6 lens

I have used a noktor with a wide converter and the picture seems to be worse than this. Is that really what this is ?
  9. Z

SLRMagic 11mm f1.4 and 12mm f1.6 lens

Does anyone know where they got these lenses from ? Has to be an OEM manufacturer as they are not a lens design shop. Especially interested in the 12mm 1.6 with full coverage. http://www.43rumors.com/exclusive-on-43rumors-new-noktor-12mm-f1-6-lens/
  10. Z

ekoehler7 Fujinon-TV 12.5mm/1.4 full coverage modification

Eddie I PM'ed you in flickr. Is it any use to send you my hacked 12.5mm lens ? What would it cost ? I am very very curious. Especially since your mod seems to be sharper than what I did.
  11. Z

Computar 50mm 1.3 conversion

There were posts on this a couple of years ago. YB Hudson bought the MS Optical adapter and said that it fit without any fiddling. Another poster (Vivek ??) said that it was modded, but did not post the details. I saw the lens and if I shim off the rear to attach it to the Hawk adapter, the...
  12. Z

ekoehler7 Fujinon-TV 12.5mm/1.4 full coverage modification

Hi Ekoe. I would very curious to see what additional mods you made. I see that you put the hood back. I had left some thread to hold the front lens element. Did you remove all the thread and just glue or attach the front element ?
  13. Z

Demekin Fisheye Camera

Is it a removable lens ? Looks like a fixed one.
  14. Z

Mission Impossible: Fujinon f0.85 25mm on m4/3

What happened with the Fujinon 25mm ? There is one up on ebay and I was curious.
  15. Z

Problems with Wide Lenses - Summary

FOUND A 12mm f2 at least Kowa has launched its XC series for the 1.2" Kodak Kai sensor. Check this link. http://www.kowa-europe.com/fa/en/4_3inch_xc_series.php LM12XC is a 12mm f2 lens with a 23mm image circle. Should offer full coverage, but dont know about the cost.