The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by ZoranC

1. Z

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Hanging on my wall worthy!
  2. Z

Off camera flash for xt1/x100t

I use CheetahLight.
  3. Z

Fuji X100T, Like New, Plus Extras

Price drop to $1090
  4. Z

I was thinking my location is showing under my user name but now that it has been pointed out I checked and see I assumed wrong, sorry, my post has been now updated with location. I am in Los Angeles area between Los Angeles, Santa Monica and Long Beach.
  5. Z

Sony A7R

Los Angeles. Close enough :) Thank you for trying to help!
  6. Z

Sony A7R

I was thinking my location is showing under my user name but now that you said it I checked and see I assumed wrong, sorry, thanks for pointing this out, my post has been now updated with location. I am in Los Angeles area between Los Angeles, Santa Monica and Long Beach.
  7. Z

Fuji X100T, Like New, Plus Extras - $1 (Santa Monica, Los Angeles, Long Beach) For sale is US version of black Fuji X100T. Comes with original box, battery, battery charger with power cable, USB cable, strap, paperwork and manual. I can't find where I put CD but that shouldn't be an issue...
  8. Z

Sony A7R

For sale is US version of Sony A7R body (body only, no lens). Comes with everything, all packaging and accessories, that originally came with it: box, battery, USB battery charger, USB cable, strap, and paperwork. It works perfect and condition is absolutely like new, 10 out of 10, exactly as...
  9. Z

Fuji X updates

Amen! And not only Sony doesn't update but their bodies, not even in new model, don't have some features that should be no-brainer and others had for quite a while. For example Sony has only 3:2 and 16:9 ratio, even in MKII. EM5 had 1:1, 4:3, 3:2, 16:9 in 2012, 3 years ago.
  10. Z

Sigma : FE mount too small for ART quality lenses

It doesn't surprise me to hear this. When I first heard of FF behind NEX E-mount I looked at it and felt no space for it has been left, that it was designed for APS-C and FF ended up an afterhought, an "Oppppsss, demand for FF caught us by surprise and we were not designing for it, let's see can...
  11. Z

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series I know some people are slow(er than others) but you are joining in two months behind.
  12. Z

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Hmmm... Thank you, I gotta give that a try :)
  13. Z

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Thank you! And that was it?! Not even a DR200? Incredible! I could've almost sworn that "exposure blend" was used considering how shot transitions from having clean floor in shadow to outside whites but transition looked to me too natural looking for it to be exposure blend.
  14. Z

What RAW processor are you using for X-E2 or X-T1 files?

That's what I have been doing with every camera I have, it gives me options so it's like eating my cake and having it too.
  15. Z

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

It's beautiful, thank you for sharing! I am impressed with every single part of it. Could you please let us know details behind it? Like how you achieved such a dynamic range?