The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. O

Zeiss Batis 25 versus Canon 24mm TSE ll lens

If you are going with the Batis 25, try replacing your 24 with a 17 TSe... That way you can have both for different situations and you will be covered for landscape work too..
  2. O

Ideal camera bag for the A7RII kit

Can't go wrong with Billingham or Filson products, try looking at ONA bags too....
  3. O

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Lovely images in this thread. The 90 Macro looks like a stellar lens, great shots everyone!!!
  4. O

Who would be interested to see a sony or zeiss e mount tilt shift lens

Agree with Joe, I have the 17mm TS-e myself but would prefer an E mount. Hopefully these lenses and some teles like 135 and 200 gets announced this year. Best,
  5. Cf002395s

Cf002395s

6. O

Mint Leica M 50mm Noctilux f/.95 ASPH

$8700/OBO bump
  7. O

Mint Leica M 50mm Noctilux f/.95 ASPH

Selling a mint Leica Noctilux f/.95 - purchased from Precision Camera 3/2012 and still has warranty (original owner). Includes all supplied accessories, receipt, and extra UV and ND 8x Heliopan filters. Used only a few times so its 9/9+ rating. Serious buyers PM if interested. Can do local in...
  8. O

FS: Hasselblad CF-39 Digital Back with Adapters

You'd need a cable. DB is already sold. Thanks
  9. O

Thanks Bob... $6750 / OBO
  10. O

Hi guys, for sale is my Hasselblad CF-39 digital back with adapters. This is a very rare DB and has the CCD sensor. The back is in mint condition and used very little. Everything in the photos is included. It comes with the adapters to work with; iExpress Hasselblad V / ELD 2-way 16/22 iExpress...
  11. O

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Just received the 16-35 FE today... What an impressive lens... Here's a quick sample untouched..
  12. O

Sony FE 16-35/f4

I just bought the lens and chose free shipping for Friday.. I should have read the post above first... :)
  13. O

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Received my a7s last week - I couldn't fight the GAS from this thread.... :D I really enjoy using the a7s... such a fun camera to use Took my 1yr old to the park yesterday, he really enjoyed the ducks/birds... 35 lux / 75 lux
  14. O

Mono owners -tell me your feelings....

@rayyen - beautiful set wow...
  15. O

WTB: 50 Summicron DR, 50 LTM

Looking for these 50's... Summicron DR and 50 LTM Canon, please let me know what you have. Thanks :)
  16. O

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

great stuff everyone... here are a few from yesterday with 21 skopar or 75 lux... I had the 240 as well but that stayed in the bag, I like the MM more...
  17. O

FS: Leica M9 black w/box, accessories

That didn't stop you from lowballing :salute: camera is SOLD...thanks
  18. O

FS: Leica M9 black w/box, accessories

$3750 / OBO
  19. O

SOLD: Leica M9 Silver Mint 4,000 clicks

Re: Leica M9 Silver Mint 4,000 clicks Ryan is one of the best sellers here... What a beautiful M9!! GLWS