The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Analog6

Hassleblad H2 body & HC50-110 $AUD4,000

As I'd really like to have this gone and have the money for Christmas, price is down to $AUD4,000.00 (previously $AUD4,550) Take advantage of my Christmas spirit and get a bargain. All you need to add is a back - either film or digital. No offers please. Details from my previous ad: H2 body...
  2. Analog6

Phase One 645 Camera Rechargeable battery system

Thanks Mal, for one battery and charger L & P are cheaper than Capture Integration and it's local postage. I'll probably go for the 2 battery kit though.
  3. Analog6

What if Photoshop doesn't exist?

Someone would invent it.
  4. Analog6

Thanks Graham, I have them bookmarked and didn't think of looking there. EDITED TO ADD: Oh no! They have one and it's the old 'We don't ship internationally' story. WHY do so many US stores refuse! It's so parochial. Off to canvas my US friends for on-postage. I thiought it might be...
  5. Analog6

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

A couple of weeks ago I dragged myself up at 0130 and collected a friend at her house at 0300 and we set off for lake Ainsworth at Lennox Head (about 90kms south). Lake Ainsworth is a freshwater lake with distinctive tannin-stained waters from the surrounding tea trees which make stunning shots...
  6. Analog6

Can anyone direct me to US stores that might astock this item? Shopping around for the best price. So far it is £475 ($AUD752) from Teamwork Digital in the UK. I seem to be forever changing the AA batteries in my Mamiya 645DF, and I have yet to find rechargeable AAs that really keep their...
  7. Analog6

Age of HC lenses

Is there any way to tell the date of manufacture of HC lenses from the serial number, as was possible for earlier Hasselblads?
  8. Analog6

Greenish cast in Leaf Aptus 22 raw files

Thanks for the replies. I have a grey card and will have to read up how to set a custom WB from it.
  9. Analog6

Greenish cast in Leaf Aptus 22 raw files

Can any Leaf users recommend the best colour balance to set for a leaf Aptus 22 for landscape work. They are quite green. I have only had it for a couple of days, and am getting good results, but would like a more nuetral colour balance to begin with. I have the Grey balance parameter set to...
  10. Analog6

Negatives witha digital back?

I have some 6 x 6 trannies I would love to get onto digital and cannot afford to get scanned. Would it be best to use a 'standard' lens - ie 80mm? And could I adapt an old enlarger to hold the camera over the trannies, do you think?
  11. Analog6

A quick shout out to the nice folks on this forum

I'd love to meet up with any Aussie MFs and any of you from 'over there' who come here to visit. If anyone is ever coming to my neck of the woods (northern NSW/SE Qld) please do not hesitate to email me the dates you are here (my email is linked in my profile) and if a visit can be done it will...
  12. Analog6

Bargain MFDB deals at dealers!

I have purchased a 645Df & 2 lenses and am tossing up0 between 2 available MF Leaf backs I have seen. One is a Leaf 5 (22MB) $4990 and the other a leaf 6 (28Mb) for $6400. Is the extra 6Mb worth the extra money? I'd welcome opinions, especially from users of either or both. I have to add 10%...
  13. Analog6

[FOR SALE] H2 kit with 3 lenses (AUSTRALIA)

Hi Chirs, I will wait a bit in case someone wamnts it with the camera, but will keep you in mind. I found the box for it today too, forgot I had that.
  14. Analog6

[FOR SALE] H2 kit with 3 lenses (AUSTRALIA)

I have no idea how to insert a table, so I am putting the items as a screen dump from my Excel spreadsheet. If bought as a kit - price all inclusive $AUD6,500 ONO (some negotiation but no huge drops on this - it's a competitive price) I will pack it all in a yellow Kinchrome case (Pelican...
  15. Analog6

Hasselblad H3DII50

Would you consider selling it without the 50-110? I already have one. Note this would not be a quick sale as I am accessing some of my superannuation as cash and it is not a speedy process - 3-4 wks probably. I am, however, very interested, bearing in mind I have to add 10% to any price for...
  16. Analog6

H1/H2 to H4X Upgrade

Thanks Rick. I haven't used it a lot, but it is superb, IMHO. I tend to get round with the 50-110 on most of the time then switch to the 210 for distant stuff. But I have been very happy with the shots taken with it. I'm on my portable at the moment but when I get back on the other computer...
  17. Analog6

Dedicated B&W cameras or backs

Here's a link to the Achromatic+ is a 39 megapixel medium format digital camera back. I blogged about this when it was first announced in September 2010
  18. Analog6

Stupid mistakes that make you laugh

In the old days of film I used to carfully rewind so a bit stayed sticking out of the cassette. So one time I found I had a whole roll of 36 (it was 35mm) just horrible double exposures. The first time I'd shot long exposure star shots and the second lot were a park opening in bright sunlight...
  19. Analog6

H1/H2 to H4X Upgrade

Anyone thinking of making this upgrade? Or has anyone done it? I am looking into accessing som of my super (I'm 50, after all!) & going for this. Price here in Oz $AUD6,500.00 Also, will my HV90x viewfinder be good enough or do I need to upgrade it too? I hope to get a later back - P45 or...
  20. Analog6

H2 & P20 not communicating

I have a Hasselblad H2 an a PhaseOne P20/H101. I had not used the camera for a while (about a month) and it would not turn on. I initially thought it must be the battery but my friend Brett in Tasmania, who knows my camera and who is a great repairer of cameras, gave me some suggestions to try...