The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

FS: Sony RX1 digital camera, CHEAP

Great condition Sony RX1 digital camera for sale. Awesome Zeiss 35mm f2.0 Sonnar lens paired with Sony's amazing 24mm full frame sensor that fits into a coat pocket. Camera is in very good condition overall though it does show a little bit of "brassing" on the top corner where the strap would...
  2. M

FS: Sony RX1 24meg FF w/ 35mm f2.0 Sonnar $2100

Selling a very good condition Sony RX1, $2100 shipped and paypal'd Comes with original box, battery, cap, charger, manuals, strap, cables and aftermarket screw on lens hood. Its in excellent shape overall though does show a touch of brassing, about 1/4th" long, above the strap eyelet which...
  3. M

FS; Sony RX1 w/ EVF

Selling my RX1 with the accessory EVF, boxes etc included for both, plus a generic 49mm lens hood. $2550 paypal'd and shipped (US only at this time)
  4. M

SOLD Minolta MD 135mm f3.5 lens with a MD-m4/3 adapter

SOLD I've got an excellent condition Minolta MD 135mm f3.5 lens with a MD-m4/3 adapter. This is the smallest 135mm legacy lens I know of and its optically one of the best as well. Great build quality, super handy built in pull out lens hood as well 49mm filter size Comes with front and rear...
  5. M

Nikon D7000 w/ Grip $850 shipped/paypal'd

Price: $850.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: will ship FedEx and paypal fee's are covered by seller Selling an excellent condition Nikon D7000 Camera comes with box and charger and battery and all the included accessories...
  6. M

Olympus FS: 12-50mm m4/3 lens, like new, $265 shipped

Olympus 12-50mm m4/3 lens, like new, $265 shipped Black lens, taken from the EM-5 kit so no box but does have front and rear caps
  7. M

FS Olympus EM-5 silver Body Only $975

Like new Olympus silver Body only $975 shipped and paypal'd comes with all included accessories, cables, battery, flash, charger, documents, box (minus UPC code)
  8. M

FS Olympus m4/3 12-50mm lens

Like new condition Olympus m4/3 12-50mm lens (black) for sale $250 shipped and paypal'd (USA)
  9. M

FS; Olympus FL-300r m4/3 flash

I've got a mint and basically unused (took out of box and played with it inside one time) Olympus FL-300r m4/3 flash for sale. I got it with the EM-5 but have no real use for it so its like new save for I clipped the UPC from the box. Otherwise just like getting a new one, all packing, stand...
  10. M

Olympus HDL-6 battery grip from OM-D EM-5

Olympus HDL-6 battery grip from OM-D EM-5 This is both the horizontal and vertical grip components Like new condition, comes with box and all documents $275 shipped/paypal'd
  11. M

FS: Panasonic 20mm f1.7 m4/3 lens

Selling a great condition Panasonic 20mm 1.7 lens for m4/3 Comes with front and rear caps and the box Fantastic little lens $315 shipped/paypal'd
  12. M

FS: Olymps EM-5 silver with HLD-6 grip and 12-50mm lens

Like new condition Olympus EM-5 in silver with the accessory grip, and the 12-50mm lens All original boxes, manuals, cables etc included (EM-5 box minus UPC) Asking $1525 shipped/paypal'd
  13. M

FS: Olympus 12mm f2.0 m.zuiko m4/3 lens

selling a mint condition Olympus 12mm f2.0 lens for m4/3 mount, front and rear caps included along with box. $725 shipped and paypal'd
  14. M

Sony VCL-ECF1 Fisheye Conversion Lens for NEX

Got a like new condition Sony VCL-ECF1 E-Mount Fisheye Conversion Lens for sale. Comes with box and caps and hard case etc $75.00 shipped and paypal'd
  15. M

Minolta MD - NEX adapter $10 shipped, BNIB

I've got a brand new in box Minolta MD - Sony NEX adapter from Rainbow Imaging I've got zero use for as I sold my NEX7. I paid about $20 for the adapter and will sell it for $10, paypal and shipping included.
  16. M

Olympus m4/3 40-150mm R lens in black, new, $160

I've got a brand new Olympus m.zuiko 40-150mm R (the new version) zoom lens, in black for sale. Got it with the EM-5 deal and don't have a need for it yours for $160 shipped and paypal'd
  17. M

SOLD: Fuji X100 with new lens unit and lots of extras

I've got an excellent condition Fuji X100 for sale. The camera recently has the lens unit replaced by Fuji USA and I have the supporting documentation for this, so you can rest easy knowing that you don't have to worry about the "sticky blade" issue which could plague other used cameras...
  18. M

FS: Minoldta MD 135mm f3.5 and NEX adapter

I've got a fantastic condition Minolta MD 135mm f3.5 lens (the uber light and compact version, with the built in pull out hood) for sale. I'm including it with a brand new Rainbow Imaging MD to NEX adapter $50 for both, shipped and paypal'd
  19. M

FS: Sony 16mm f2.8 and 35mm f1.7 for NEX

Got an excellent conditions Sony 16mm f2.8 for the NEX, comes with front and rear caps and box. Also got a brand new Fujion 35mm f1.7 CCTV lens and a NEX to C-Mount adapter. Its a very tiny and quite fun little manual focus lens that can do a bit of a 'lo-fi' look wide open but that actually...
  20. M

FS: Zeiss 24mm f1.8 ZA for Sony NEX E-mount

Selling a mint condition Zeiss 24mm f1.8 ZA for Sony NEX E-mount. Comes with box and caps and hood and pouch and copy of original sales receipt. Very nice lens, well built, lightweight, great color, great edge to edge sharpness, beautiful bokeh and even will focus down to about 6" $999