The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

Epson 3880 ink

Epson 3880 ink, selection of full cartridges, and many partially full. Printer died, replaced it with P800, but have lots of ink that shouldn't be wasted. Dates vary from 2014 to 2019; I've been using these up until a few weeks ago, never a problem. Five full cartridges, nine partial...
  2. S

FS: Leica Elmarit f2.8 28mm ASPH and Summicron f2 35mm ASPH

Both in excellent condition, glass clear, focus smooth, click stops crisp, no issues I can determine. 28mm coded lens, includes front and rear caps, sunshade, leather case, box, instructions, test certificate, B+W UV filter. Original owner Serial Number 4006245. Asking $1600, buyer pays Paypal...
  3. S

Voigtlander Color Skopar 28mm F3.5 Leica M mount + filter

Black version, near perfect condition, only used a few times, with both caps. Also included: B+W UV haze filter. I may have the box too, will search for it. $400 including paypal and shipping to CONUS. Thanks.
  4. S

Leica R- PC Super Angulon 28mm lens

Extremely clean lens, works perfectly, with all caps, hood, B+W UV filter, etc. $1050 including paypal and shipping to CONUS. I purchased this used and shot with it a few times but switching to MFD so don't need this. Novoflex adapter for Leica R to Sony NEX almost new, used a few times...
  5. S

Arca Cube leather bag

This came with my Cube, I never use it. Has a few minor scuffs, but otherwise excellent condition. $180 shipped in the US, more postage anywhere else. Paypal included. Thanks.
  6. S

GRD V

I asked the Ricoh people at the Photo Show yesterday about a new GRD camera and they said one was planned for this spring.
  7. S

Hasselblad 500CM/80mm/60mm120mm+

Very good condition 500CM; I'm the original owner (around 1978). One very small dent in hood (see pictures) and some paint loss on tripod mount. A speck of dust inside the 80mm lens. Otherwise very clean. $1000 Also: 60mm F3.5 Distagon, with UV filter, hood, caps and original box...
  8. S

FS Nikon Focusing Screens

Two focusing screens, perfect condition, in box with tweezers. E2 for FA, FE2 Grid screen for N90 $10 each plus $5 shipping and 3% Paypal, or $25 for both, shipping and Paypal included
  9. S

Assorted filters and one rare lens cap

I have the following filters and related items. I'd prefer to sell several, or all, at once. $100 takes the whole set, individual prices listed below, plus $5 shipping for any group of two or more. Tiffen 62mm Polarizer $10 Tiffen 52mm Polarizer $10 Tiffen 62mm FL-D $5 Tiffen 62mm 80A $5...
  10. S

FS: B+W IR Cut Filter 39mm

This came with a lens I bought but I don't need it. Exact text on filter: B+W 39 486 UV IR CUT MRC It's in perfect condition. There's no box, but it will be packed carefully. Asking $30 plus Paypal and shipping. US preferred. Thanks.
  11. S

WTB Zeiss 35mm f28 Biogon or 35mm Summarit

Looking for a good or better condition used example of either. Thanks.