The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

Linhof Technorama 617s II with center filter and case

Godfrey, I'm right across the bay, I would have given you a discount! Someday when the kids are out of the house and I have time I'll get one of these again.
  2. M

Linhof 617ii is sold, thank you everyone!
  3. M

Price drop to $2600.
  4. M

Price drop to $2700
  5. M

Price drop to $2800 which includes paypal fees and insured shipping. Reduced price for those in SF Bay Area.
  6. M

I have for sale a Linhof Technorama 617s II with center filter and case. Both the camera and center filter are in excellent condition. The 90mm Super Angulon lens is clean and clear of haze, scratches, and cleaning marks. I wish I had the time to use it these days, and would love to sell to...
  7. M

R.H. Phillips Compact II

Withdrawn (Explorer sold). Thanks everyone for your interest!
  8. M

R.H. Phillips Explorer 8x10 camera

Sale pending.
  9. M

R.H. Phillips Compact II

On hold.
  10. M

R.H. Phillips Compact II

Price drop Compact II- $6500
  11. M

Price drop Phillips Explorer 8x10- $4500
  12. M

Looks like I was off based on the last ebay sale I saw a few years ago. :p Price drop to $6000
  13. M

R.H. Phillips Compact II

Price drop to $8000
  14. M

R.H. Phillips Compact II

Hi all, I was planning on keeping the Compact II and selling the Explorer, but either works for my needs. The Compact II is in excellent condition, both functionally and cosmetically. The Compact II comes with the plexiglass ground glass protector. The back rotates for both landscape and...
  15. M

Price drop to $8000.
  16. M

Price drop to $9000
  17. M

Hi all, I'm posting my R.H. Phillips Explorer 8x10 again. This is one of those unicorns. I'm not using it enough and I thought I'd release it into the wild. In excellent condition, all black version. $10000 Local pick up in SF Bay Area.