The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. E

Elinchrom updates the Quadra....

So it's not a TTL/HSS Quadra to directly compete with the B1 and B2... ELINCHROM - Products https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrRi1fi0c0A But Elinchrom did goose an extra 24 watts out of the unit and the video suggests that the new units have better weather sealing. And a newer Skyport system...
  2. E

FS 50 F2 M Summicron, variety of filters

Relisting my Leica 50 F2. Proposed sale fell through (all other gear sold, thanks guys!) Black not 6 bit, late model, built in hood, with box, case and caps, $1,600 plus shipping and Paypal fees. Photos available here: eekimelphoto | Leica M8 and lenses Also listing various Leica/B&W Filters...
  3. E

FS Leica M8, lenses, etc...

I’m standardizing on Nikon so I’m marketing my Leica M gear. (Update status 7:31 a.m. U.S. EST) UVIR filters (except where noted with Voigtlander 25 F4) will be listed at a future date. Prices are firmish, bundled offers considered. Photos are available for the following items here...