The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

Schneider Digitar 120mm vs 150mm

Anyone tried these two lenses? I'm thinking of adding to my Cambo kit. I would have considered the SK 180mm but Cambo doesn't list it on their website. Current setup is SK 35, 43 and 60.
  2. C

Lens shade for Cambo WRS

Another RS question ... Call me traditional but I've been searching for a lens shade solution for my RS (ignoring hats, caps, cards, FlareBusters etc for the time being). The Sinar arTec shade and normal Sinar bellows shade are on my shortlist, as well as Cambo's and Lee's shades. Anyone with...
  3. C

Levelling heads for Cambo WRS

Finally decided on a Cambo WRS for architecture. Anyone with hands-on experiences/opinions of the Cambo levelling heads like the WRS-333 or CLH-500, or similar like the Manfrotto 438 Levelling Base? Do you find them helpful/indispensable? Current tripod is a Manfrotto 055 with a 405 geared...