The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

FS [EU]: Leaf Credo 60 Digital Back Mamiya / Phase One

For sale is a Leaf Credo 60 digital back. Mamiya / Phase One mount. In very good condition. There are some minor scuffs to the housing, the sensor is flawless. The display has a screen protector covering it, this has some scratches, and underneath the screen protector is a scratch on the screen...
  2. M

FS [EU]: Leaf AFi 7 / Rolleiflex Hy6

I don't use my Rollei equipment enough so it is all for sale. - Leaf AFi camera (basically the Hy6) with waist level finder - Leaf AFi 7 digital back - 80mm Xenotar AFD f2.8 (with box and lens hood) - ET34 extension tube (with box) - Firewire cables - 4 batteries, 2 chargers (all same type) -...
  3. M

FS [EU]: Leaf RZ67 digital back adapter plate

For sale is a Leaf RZ67 digital back adapter plate. It should fit all Mamiya mount Leaf Aptus backs. Sync cable is included. This is the mechanical adapter so it will fit any RZ camera. Excellent condition. Pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bjowtk6z7llm2kg/AACkT9W0mtFPkmrR6OEAipS_a?dl=0 Price...
  4. M

FS [EU]: Rollei Schneider Kreuznach 50mm AFD + 90mm APO

Part of spring cleaning as I'm not using these nearly enough. Would like to find them a new home. The 50 is in excellent condition, the 90 has some scuffs on the lens barrel, perfect optics though. Both have been serviced by DHW and the 90 does 1/1000 on they Hy6 (some 90s, including this one...
  5. M

FS: Mamiya / Phase One 645DF+ (plus) [EU]

For sale is a Mamiya / Phase One 645DF+ in excellent condition! Body caps + box included. It has the latest firmware, works perfectly. This is a replacement camera from Phase One from April 2017 after I sent my current camera in for service. Fullframe focusing screen. Get what is effectively a...
  6. M

FS: 2x Mamiya 645DF and 80mm LS [EU]

For sale are two Mamiya 645DF bodies and one 80mm LS lens. Identical to Phase One. Everything works properly. Accessories included: All lens and body caps, lens hood, lens box. Cosmetics: Both bodies and 80mm lens are in very good condition. The 80mm LS has some minor internal dust which is...
  7. M

FS: Phase One Schneider Kreuznach 80mm f2.8 LS

For sale is a Phase One Schneider Kreuznach 80mm LS (same as the Mamiya 80mm LS) in excellent condition. Works perfectly. Comes with lens caps and hood. Price: 1000euro but am also open to reasonable offers. I might also consider partially trading for a 55LS I ship from the EU so no further...
  8. M

FS: Mamiya AF 35mm f3.5 [EU]

For sale is a Mamiya AF 35mm f3.5 lens for the Mamiya/Phase One 645 cameras in excellent condition. Pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/savu43n8kf91t1e/AAA0jhQb4sNHM3zo_PqqNvnLa?dl=0 Asking 900 euro. I ship from the EU so no further taxes for residents. Payment by bank transfer please.
  9. M

FS: Mamiya RZ67 50mm ULD [EU]

For sale is the ULD version of the RZ 50mm lens. The rear side has some cosmetic imperfections but there is no impairment in function and glass is pristine. Asking 450euro. pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4yp1rpjzm4d67d6/AAChBH8rd9d517OPPa2ZntR8a?dl=0
  10. M

FS: Exakta 66 mod2 + Schneider Xenotar MF f2.8 [EU]

For sale is a rare Exakta 66 Mod 2 with the Schneider Xenotar MF f2.8 lens (which is the "original" and the one to get) in beautiful condition. Works perfectly. I also have an adapter so the lens can be used on Mamiya 645 bodies if there is interest in that as well. Pics...
  11. M

FS: Rollei Schneider 90mm APO Makro [EU]

For sale is the Schneider-Kreuznach 90mm APO Makro for the Rollei 6000 system and Hy6 / Leaf AFi cameras. Very nice condition, original box included, a true apochromat and exceptionally sharp. Asking for 1800 euro. Shipping from the EU so no import tax for residents. Payment ideally by bank...
  12. M

FS: Rollei Schneider 50mm AFD and 180mm AFD [EU]

I have these two Schneider Kreuznach lenses for sale for the Hy6/Leaf AFi: -- 50mm Super-Angulon f2.8 AFD PQS -- 180mm Tele-Xenar f2.8 AFD PQ These are the latest autofocus models. Condition is LNIB, includes signed test certificates, warranty card, box, and obviously lens. I will add some...
  13. M

WTB: Mamiya RZ67 65mm L-A [EU]

Looking for one of these in the EU only. They're cheap so I wont wait long before going to ebay if no one has one to sell.
  14. M

WTB: Mamiya RZ67 Pro IID

I sold my RZ a while ago which was a mistake! Looking primarily for a ProIID model and the HX701 digital back adapter plate. Maybe a few accessories to go along but not much. I'm in the EU.
  15. M

FS: Schneider Kreuznach 60mm Curtagon PQ for Rollei [EU]

For sale is a Schneider Curtagon 60mm f3.5 PQ for the Rollei 6000 series and Hy6 cameras. Manual focus lens, rare. Includes lens caps and leather pouch. I sent it to Rollei's official service in Germany for cleaning last month. Priced to sell, asking 900eur. Payment by bank transfer, PayPal...
  16. M

FS: Elinchrom Style 600RX + Ranger RX [EU]

I have an Elinchrom 600RX and a Ranger RX with A head for sale. I am selling these as they have been replaced with Quadras. I would rate cosmetic condition somewhere around good to very good. Both lights work prefectly with the exception that the Ranger has an erratic beep sound. Sometimes it...
  17. M

FS: Rollei Schneider 50mm AFD PQS [EU]

Reducing my kit of less used gear. This one is hardly used at all! Therefore for sale is a like new Schneider Kreuznach 50mm f2.8 AFD PQS lens for the Hy6. This is the latest autofocus model. I'm including the box, signed certificate papers, lens hood, and the high-end B+W Kaesemann polarizer...
  18. M

110mm LS edges

I'm trying to find out if the 110mm LS I got is acting normally. It seems lovely sharp wide open even at the corners at close/medium distance, but at infinity I'm puzzled. The center is sharp, but the edges not so much, even at f8 (though edge sharpness correction works well in C1). Its not bad...
  19. M

FS: RZ67 Pro IID + lenses and accessories [EU]

It's time to move on and I've decided to sell my RZ gear. Its a great camera but hasn't seen much use as I prefer autofocus and handheld shooting vs tripod where the RZ excels. Available: RZ67 Pro IID body -- all caps and box included. Excellent condition, only noticeable wear around shutter...
  20. M

FS: Hy6 / Leaf AFi 7 complete kit

For sale is a complete Hy6 / Leaf AFi 7 kit. Have a look at the pictures, essentially what you see is what you get. Everything is in mint or near mint condition. In words: Camera: Leaf AFi, uses Leaf batteries to power both body and back (no need for another one under the back!). Has been...