The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

Hasselblad 21mm XCD F4 lens LNIB

Hi All, I am selling my LNIB 21mm XCD lense. Truly the best wide angle lense I have used. Combined with the larger sensor, it creates stunning images. I would keep it, however it has not got much use over the past couple months and deserves a home where it will see more action. Very low...
  2. T

Pentax 67 105mm SMC F/2.4 Lens

Hi All, I am selling my Pentax 67 105mm SMC F/2.4 Lens that I used on a GFX 50s camera and am no longer using. It deserves a good home. One of favorite rendering medium format lenses. It is in excellent condition, and a later model. It comes with the case and lense caps. $600 OBO
  3. T

Kipon Speedbooster Pentax 67 to Fuji GFX

Hi all, I am selling my Kipon Speedbooster Baveyes adaptor which allows pentax 67 lenses to work on a fuji gfx with a 0.7 optic in the middle to allow the 67 lenses to act closer to the original focal length. I honestly thought I wouldn't sell this, however I no longer have the GFX system and...
  4. T

Leica SUMMARIT-M 35mm f/2.5 For Sale

I am selling my immaculate 35mm Summarit 2.5. This is my favorite lense on the Monochrom. Its lack of aspherical elements create a very classic image rendering and great Bokeh. It needs to find a new home. Comes with box and paperwork. I am also including the metal lense hood with the purchase...
  5. T

Leica APO-Summicron-M 50mm f/2.0 ASPH

Hi All, I am selling my pristine copy of the 50mm APO. It comes with all accessories in the original box like new. $5700 Price is net to me. Paypal add 3%. I will pay shipping CONUS
  6. T

Fuji GFX 50s Body

Hi All, I am selling my LNIB Fuji GFX. Very little use. USA purchased. Box and everything like it came from the camera store. I am including an extra battery. Please PM for more information. Zoom in picture has been sold. Price is Paypal gift. Please add 3% for regular paypal transaction $5750 OBO
  7. T

SMC Pentax 67 200mm F/4 Lens for Pentax 67 67II

This lense is in great shape and is super sharp. Great for Pentax 67, or someone looking to adapt. Comes with lense, case and instruction manual. $200 Amazing 200mm for the price. Price is net to me. add 3% for paypal. I will pay shipping CONUS
  8. T

Fujifilm GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens

I am selling my barely used LNIB 32-64 zoom for the Fuji GFX. This thing is as sharp as the primes I have for the GFX. Selling because I honestly used it once to test out and it has been sitting at home ever since. I am thrwoing in the BW 010m Filter that has been attached to is since I took...
  9. T

Leica M10 Silver LNIB

Hi There, I am selling my LNIB Leica m10. USA Purchased last week. :( Shot a handful of shots around my home. Lens in picture not included. $6600 OBO Price is paypal gift, I will pay for CONUS shipping, Please add 3% paypal fees for a Paypal Transaction
  10. T

Fujifilm GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR Lens For Sale

LNIB Used once. Amazing lense, incredibly sharp. $2750 OBO shipped CONUS, paypal gift
  11. T

Fujifilm GF 23mm f/4 R LM WR Lens

LNIB Used for maybe 50 shots. Amazing lense, incredibly sharp. I wont be using it again until end of year so i figured if someone else can enjoy it until then, I can hopefully pick another one up around that time. I $2575 shipped CONUS, paypal gift
  12. T

Fuji XT2 and Hand Grip MHG LNIB

Hi All, Im selling my xt2 with the hand grip. Camera and Grip are LNIB. Approx 1000 actuations. I will throw in an extra Factory xt2 Battery too(NP-W126s) $1500 Price is net to me Paypal Gift. Add 3% for paypal. I will pay shipping CONUS. Thanks
  13. T

Pentax 645z Plus Lenses for sale

Hi, I am selling my Pentax 645z with approx. 1536 Actuations. Yes you read that right. I haven't used this camera system hardly at all. It appears and functions as new. The package includes the following: 645z Body Spare OEM battery, Watson charger, Pentax cable release, and one RRS plate 35mm...
  14. T

FS: Sony A7r2 LNIB

I am selling my Sony A7r2 Like new in box. I am including two genuine sony batteries and two wasabi extra batteries. Around 1100 actuations $2600 net to me. Please add 3% paypal fees.
  15. T

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4G LNIB

I am selling my pristine copy of the 85mm 1.4g lense in Like new condition CONUS shipping included, add 3% for paypal $1250
  16. T

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G LNIB

I am selling my pristine condition 58mm 1.4g lense for Nikon. Box, paperwork and all accessories. Exceptional copy... CONUS shipping included, add 3% for paypal $1450
  17. T

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.4G For Sale

I am selling my pristine condition nikon 24mm 1.4g Lense. This lens is amazing and is as sharp as a tack. Like new, box and all paperwork included. $1400 net to me. CONUS Shipping included. add 3% for paypal fees
  18. T

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Lens LNIB

I am selling a LNIB Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Lens. I have only used it a few times. I thought I would use it much more for my daughter's sports, but find it is not getting any use. It includes all the original paperwork, box, etc. This lense is extremely sharp. I am also...
  19. T

LEICA 75MM F/1.4 SUMMILUX-M 6 BIT

Leica 75mm Summilux-M 6 bit coded for sale. Made in Germany. With box and all paperwork. In pristine condition. $3800.00 to me. Located in Los Angeles. Local deal welcome too.
  20. T

Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH FLE

I am selling my Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH FLE. Rarely used. Like new with box and all USA paperwork. $4200.00 to me. Located in Los Angeles. Local deal welcome too Thanks