The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

FS: PhaseOne FlexAdapter Contax 645 & Hasselblad V Inserts

I sold my PhaseOne FlexAdapter recently, and have the Contax 645 & Hasselblad V inserts for sale. Photos: Price: 20,700 JPY / ~135 USD each, including worldwide shipping. Payment: Payment is in Japanese Yen, payable via PayPal invoice or bank transfer either directly or through Wise (wise...
  2. F

Raw files from Sinar eMotion

@buildbot Thank you for doing the windows :) I have a Sinar 54H, and recently bought an eVolution 75H. Christoph Fries at macconsult.de was very helpful, and got me the reference files. I've been busy, and haven't shot with it yet. I plan to do so in the next couple of weeks. I use Windows...
  3. F

FS: Fuji GX680

For sale is a Fuji GX680 camera, 120 back & 135mm lens in excellent operating condition. There are a few minor marks on the body. All caps/covers are included. The lens has clean glass. The camera comes with an AA battery holder (not shown). Please note that no battery is included, because UPS...
  4. F

FS: Tomiyama Art Panorama 170 Camera

SOLD! Thanks, Kumar
  5. F

FS: Tomiyama Art Panorama 170 Camera

For sale is a Tomiyama Art Panorama 170 Camera that uses 120 film to make 6x17 and 6x12 images. It is in excellent condition, with a few minor scuffs and marks of usage. The camera uses bellows for focusing, and the distance scale around the focusing knob helps to estimate distance. The...
  6. F

Questions about Calumet cameras

I have a CC-400 for sale, and while recessed boards can be used, they're not very easy to use. At the time the CC-400 was manufactured, the lenses used were small, like the Angulon 90mm 6.8. The back on my camera is the bail back type, not an international back. Slide in type backs like the...
  7. F

FS: Tomiyama Art Panorama 240 6x24 and 6x17 Camera

SOLD! Thanks, Kumar
  8. F

FS: Tomiyama Art Panorama 240 6x24 and 6x17 Camera

For sale is a rather rare and unique Tomiyama Art Panorama 240 Camera that uses 120 film to make 6x24 and 6x17 images. It is in excellent operating condition, with a few minor scuffs and marks of usage. The camera uses bellows for focusing, and the distance scale around the focusing knob helps...
  9. F

FS: Sinar Artec / P3 / lan Tec Lens Hood

Not sure if you understood. The item is sold, and no longer available. Kumar
  10. F

SOLD! Thanks, Kumar
  11. F

For sale is a Sinar Artec / P3 / lan Tec lens hood in excellent condition. While it is designed for Sinar, there's no reason it can't be used with any other camera. 52mm and 67mm lens adapter rings are included. Photos: Price: 12,600 JPY / ~117 USD, including worldwide EMS shipping. Please...
  12. F

FS: Cambo 2x3 - Hasselblad V Digital Back Adapter + Accessories

3. Short 300mm Rail: This rail is difficult to find. In excellent condition. 9,000 JPY / ~87 USD 4. Leveling Tripod Clamp: This clamp has a built-in ball-head that lets you adjust the camera effortlessly. 9,000 JPY / ~87 USD _________________________________________ The package price for...
  13. F

2. Front and Rear Standards: In excellent condition. 9,000 JPY / ~87 USD each
  14. F

For sale is a Cambo 2x3 - Hasselblad V Digital Back Adapter and other accessories for this camera. This is actually a complete Cambo 2x3 camera, except that you'll need to provide your own lens boards. I believe some items like the bellows and digital back adapter will also fit Ultima models...
  15. F

Acros ii released!

For those of you who still shoot film: Acros II is being released for sale in Japan on 22nd November, 2019. It will be available in 120 and 35mm formats, single rolls only at this time. Quantities will be limited initially. The price is 1,080 JPY per roll for both sizes. EMS shipping will be...
  16. F

ALPA Polaroid back

Polaroid 405 and Fuji PA-145 backs are common for all Graflok 4x5 cameras. Is there a specific Alpa camera that does not take regular Graflok accessories? Kumar
  17. F

FS: Toyo 810MII 8x10 Field Camera

SOLD! Thanks, Kumar
  18. F

Offers invited. Kumar
  19. F

For those of you wanting to get back to the basics of photography, here is one of the best designed 8x10 cameras ever, a Toyo 810MII 8x10 metal field camera. This camera combines portability, features and rigidity like no other of its type. Features: - Precision all metal folding field 8x10 -...