The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

FS: PhaseOne FlexAdapter Contax 645 & Hasselblad V Inserts

I sold my PhaseOne FlexAdapter recently, and have the Contax 645 & Hasselblad V inserts for sale. Photos: Price: 20,700 JPY / ~135 USD each, including worldwide shipping. Payment: Payment is in Japanese Yen, payable via PayPal invoice or bank transfer either directly or through Wise (wise...
  2. F

FS: Fuji GX680

For sale is a Fuji GX680 camera, 120 back & 135mm lens in excellent operating condition. There are a few minor marks on the body. All caps/covers are included. The lens has clean glass. The camera comes with an AA battery holder (not shown). Please note that no battery is included, because UPS...
  3. F

FS: Tomiyama Art Panorama 170 Camera

For sale is a Tomiyama Art Panorama 170 Camera that uses 120 film to make 6x17 and 6x12 images. It is in excellent condition, with a few minor scuffs and marks of usage. The camera uses bellows for focusing, and the distance scale around the focusing knob helps to estimate distance. The...
  4. F

FS: Tomiyama Art Panorama 240 6x24 and 6x17 Camera

For sale is a rather rare and unique Tomiyama Art Panorama 240 Camera that uses 120 film to make 6x24 and 6x17 images. It is in excellent operating condition, with a few minor scuffs and marks of usage. The camera uses bellows for focusing, and the distance scale around the focusing knob helps...
  5. F

FS: Sinar Artec / P3 / lan Tec Lens Hood

For sale is a Sinar Artec / P3 / lan Tec lens hood in excellent condition. While it is designed for Sinar, there's no reason it can't be used with any other camera. 52mm and 67mm lens adapter rings are included. Photos: Price: 12,600 JPY / ~117 USD, including worldwide EMS shipping. Please...
  6. F

FS: Cambo 2x3 - Hasselblad V Digital Back Adapter + Accessories

For sale is a Cambo 2x3 - Hasselblad V Digital Back Adapter and other accessories for this camera. This is actually a complete Cambo 2x3 camera, except that you'll need to provide your own lens boards. I believe some items like the bellows and digital back adapter will also fit Ultima models...
  7. F

Acros ii released!

For those of you who still shoot film: Acros II is being released for sale in Japan on 22nd November, 2019. It will be available in 120 and 35mm formats, single rolls only at this time. Quantities will be limited initially. The price is 1,080 JPY per roll for both sizes. EMS shipping will be...
  8. F

FS: Toyo 810MII 8x10 Field Camera

For those of you wanting to get back to the basics of photography, here is one of the best designed 8x10 cameras ever, a Toyo 810MII 8x10 metal field camera. This camera combines portability, features and rigidity like no other of its type. Features: - Precision all metal folding field 8x10 -...
  9. F

FS: Rollei Lens Control S Unit with 5 #0 Rollei Electronic Shutters

The Rollei electronic shutter system is compatible with all view cameras, not just the Rollei XAct and Rollei 6000 series lenses, as long as the lens is in #0 or #1 shutter, and it can be mounted without obstruction on the lens panel. It is compatible with most digital back software as well...
  10. F

WTB: 4x5 Graflok adapter for Mamiya 645 back

I'm looking for a 4x5 Graflok adapter to use a Mamiya 645 mount digital back. Please send me a PM if you have one to offer. Thanks, Kumar
  11. F

FS: Horseman LD Nikon mount + optional 4x5 & roll film components

For sale is an upgraded version of the Horseman LD camera for Nikon mount digital (and film) cameras. Full specifications on the original Horseman LD are available here: HORSEMAN LD FOR DSLRs As you can see from the photos, this camera has the base and axis tilt standards of the LS. The rear...
  12. F

FS: Arca Swiss Parts

For sale are the following Arca Swiss parts: 1. Arca Swiss 110mm Front, 171mm Rear Leather WA Bellows. Excellent condition, supple and light-tight. Photos: Price: 33,300 JPY / ~304 USD, including worldwide EMS shipping. ______________________________________________________ 2. Arca...
  13. F

FS: Mamiya RZ67 Camera, Lenses, Accessories

For sale is a Mamiya RZ67 camera with four lenses and accessories. The camera is in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition. Everything else is also in similar condition, except the 50mm lens which has a couple of small spots in the front of the lens. If you are confident about opening the...
  14. F

FS: Fuji Acros 120 film 5-roll packs

I have a small quantity of Fuji Acros 120 film in 5-roll packs arriving next week. This is the freshest film from the current (last?) batch, dated 10/2019.The price is 3,420 JPY per pack, plus EMS shipping. If you'd like to buy, please send me a PM or an email at uchinomishiharai at gmail dot...
  15. F

FS: Fuji GX680 Accessories

For sale are the following accessories for the Fuji GX680 camera: 1. 120 Roll Film Holder 6x8: This appears to be in good cosmetic condition. I do not have a camera to test it. I am not sure whether the batteries inside are in working order or not. Sold as-is. Photos: Price: 4,500...
  16. F

FS/FT: Phase One Contax 645 Insert Plate

For sale is a Phase One Contax 645 Insert Plate that will let you mount your Contax 645 mount digial back on a Phase One Flex Adapter. I believe it will also work with the Linhof Sliding Adapter, but please do your homework! Ideally, I'd like to do a straight trade for a similar Hasselblad...
  17. F

FS: Saunders QR Clamp & Hasselblad Plate

For sale is a Saunders QR Clamp & Hasselblad Plate in good operating condition. The cosmetics are so-so, but the lock is firm, and the release lever works properly. Photos: Price: 10,000 JPY / ~95 USD including free worldwide e-Packet shipping. Payment is in Japanese Yen, payable via...
  18. F

FS/FT: Fuji GX680 Accessories

I have the following Fuji GX680 accessories for sale/trade: 1. Digital Arts Institute adapter for Hasselblad V-mount digital backs This adapter lets you use a Hasselblad V-mount digital back on a Fuji GX680 camera. The adapter has a few scuffs and marks. I would like to do a straight trade for...
  19. F

FS: Schneider Super-Angulon 47mm f5.6 Lens

For sale is a Schneider Super-Angulon 47mm f5.6 lens in excellent condition. The glass is spotless, and the black Copal 0 shutter is working properly. The original rear cap is included. The previous owner used a 52~55mm step-up ring and substituted a rigid plastic cap for the original, a much...
  20. F

FS: Sinar P2 Rear Standard with 4x5 Frame

For sale is a Sinar P2 Rear Standard with a 4x5 Frame. This will let you convert your F, F1 or F2 to a C2. Or if you have a P3, you can use this standard and frame to shoot large format film. This is in excellent condition, with only minor signs of usage. All movements are smooth and locks...