The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. silverlight99

FS: rare Angenieux 90/1.8 P1 L39 Lens

I had meant to add an evening example or two earlier, but never got a chance to take them. Ran outside this evening to grab a couple from the street. Truly unexciting subject matter, just taking a couple pics to give a sense of rendering. Both taken at 1/15, f/1.8, ISO 320 on the M240 using a...
  2. silverlight99

Thanks guys :)
  3. silverlight99

Hi - selling from my person collection a very unique and hard to find Angeniuex 90mm f/1.8 Type P1 lens with original L39 screw mount. Very special and unique lens. Will be gradually selling a number of great lenses from my collection as I get time to post over the summer. This is one of my...
  4. silverlight99

FS: M8/M9 charger $100 mint

Sold pending payment. Thank you
  5. silverlight99

found my backup battery, so will add to the sale. Now includes charger and battery :) good deal!!!
  6. silverlight99

For sale like-new charger, model 14 470, used twice (kept it at our weekend home for convenience but rarely went through the charge of a couple batteries). Charger and AC cord only (I don't have the box or the DC car adapter) $100 shipped to continental U.S.
  7. silverlight99

SOLD: Leica M9 Black (Body) $3500 net

Re: FS: Leica M9 Black (Body) $3500 net Camera is now sold. thank you!
  8. silverlight99

SOLD: Leica M9 Black (Body) $3500 net

Hi - selling my greatly loved M9. Selling because I just purchased the M 240 (largely because of the video feature, prob. wouldn't do it just for stills). I have all the original packaging and receipt. Only owner of the camera, purchased from one of the large CA Leica dealers in Nov, 2010...
  9. silverlight99

FS: Konica M Hexanon 50mm f1.2 Limited

Love this lens (I have a black copy), good luck with the sale. lucky buyer...
  10. silverlight99

M10 to be Announced?

don't attack me for this :) but I did hear a week or two ago one degree of separation that there will be an announcement soon of an M10, live view, 24mp sensor, optional viewfinder (assume that means EVF?), video capability, better LCD. I almost didn't want to add this post, but hey, maybe I'm...
  11. silverlight99

Post your favourite shot of 2011

Amazing photos everyone! While I have many other photos I appreciate from a technical perspective, this one keeps drawing me back, so my personal favorite of the year and why I love this hobby (1 of my kids). M9+50/.95
  12. silverlight99

LIKE NEW Chrome 50mm Summilux ASPH & 35mm Summicron ASPH

Thanks just4fun. Both lenses are sold.
  13. silverlight99

SOLD: Leica M9 Titan Kit (new)

Re: FS: Leica M9 Titan Kit (new) Have had a few enquiries, just wanted to mark the camera as sold. Thank you
  14. silverlight99

yes, definitely. All the new M lenses from Leica have been coded (since ~ when the digital M cameras emerged to the best of my knowledge). I also checked just to make triple sure ;)
  15. silverlight99

50 Summilux is SOLD pending payment
  16. silverlight99

Re: NEW Chrome 50mm Summilux ASPH & 35mm Summicron ASPH :)
  17. silverlight99

SOLD Leica LHSA Summilux 50/1.4 ASPH black paint lens

Re: Leica LHSA Summilux 50/1.4 ASPH black paint lens gorgeous lens :bugeyes: Good luck with the sale
  18. silverlight99

Hi - for sale are two brand new Leica lenses. I had purchased them on the assumption I was going to upgrade my black 9 to a chrome M9P, but have decided to go a different, and so letting go of the matching lenses. Please PM with any questions. These are brand new direct from the dealer and...
  19. silverlight99

Leica 35/2 Summicron ASPH, silver, new in box

a very nice lens, and a great match w the new M9P chrome :) and a great price given the scarcity!