The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. jdbfreeheel

FS: Epson R-D1, mint, box, accessories, paperwork

Monday am bump. Offers considered. Going to &bay at end of the week.
  2. jdbfreeheel

FS: Bundle - Mint Sony a900, T Zeiss 24-70, and G70-400, Vert Grip, + extras

SOLD! Enjoy bruniroquai! New home in the UK.
  3. jdbfreeheel

Reasonable offers over $1400 considered.
  4. jdbfreeheel

Great Holiday Bundle! I am open to reasonable offers.
  5. jdbfreeheel

It's a classic and I love it. But, I'm also trying to thin the herd so here's your opportunity... FOR SALE: $1600 obo - Epson R-D1 Digital Rangefinder Camera. In original box with all accessories. Upgrades firmware (makes it equal to the R-D1s). Cared for, stored in clean photo closet. Please...
  6. jdbfreeheel

Hello All, Been a little while since I've been around these parts. I'm currently transitioning camera systems and therefore am selling my Sony a900 set up. I love this camera but it's sitting unused currently in my photo closet. Bundle includes all of the following, all in mint condition, with...
  7. jdbfreeheel

I abandoned hope! Snapshots from my new Aptus II 6

Shelby, So glad the kit is going to get some good use. I miss it already...Enjoy! -Josh
  8. jdbfreeheel

FINALLY! (Good screens and all)

Shelby...just remember the 'old tech' didn't get worse, the new tech just got better. So...a year or two from now...this $43k back can be yours so slightly less. -Josh
  9. jdbfreeheel

Your favorite compact

Since Shelby is picking up my mfd kit, I figure I can offer a few suggestions: 1) I love my Leica X1 but as your only small compact, especially sharing it with another person who might be expecting zoom, etc, it's probably not the best option. 2) For some reason, despite a few quirks, I tend to...
  10. jdbfreeheel

FS: Feeler - Mamiya DL28 Kit, (Leaf Aptus 6 DB) Mint

SOLD. Shelby, enjoy the kit. I'll still be around, but I'm so glad this is going to get some serious use. I'll still be playing with my AFD and Kodak DCS Pro (yes, really) until I go big again.
  11. jdbfreeheel

FS: Feeler - Horseman SWD-II Kit, Rodenstock 35mm, Mamiya back plate

Thanks for the interest. PMs returned. Pending...?
  12. jdbfreeheel

Pictures coming this week. Granted this isn't a new Cambo or Alpa, but still a nice setup. Offers above $1800 considered.
  13. jdbfreeheel

Ok, photos coming this week to generate interest. Offers above $7000 considered. Then might have to consider holding on to it.
  14. jdbfreeheel

Pictures available via PM or email. After more market research, offers above $7500 considered.
  15. jdbfreeheel

Update: pictures available via PM or email. Price correction given market research: offers over $2000 considered.
  16. jdbfreeheel

All, same situation as my Mamiya DL28 Kit post...possibly going different direction, etc, etc. Mint condition Horseman SWD-II Kit. All boxes and paperwork. Includes: -SWD-II Pro body with Mamiya back adapter plate -viewfinder with 35mm mask -Rodenstock APO-Sironar digital 35mm f/4.5 mounted in...
  17. jdbfreeheel

Hello All, It's been a while since I've been here...lot's of other projects and so on. As a matter of course, photography situation may be changing and I'm considering selling my mint Mamiya DL28 Kit. Comes complete with Mamiya AFDIII, Leaf Aptus 6 DB (28mp), 80mm lens, original box and...