The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. jdbfreeheel

FS: Epson R-D1, mint, box, accessories, paperwork

It's a classic and I love it. But, I'm also trying to thin the herd so here's your opportunity... FOR SALE: $1600 obo - Epson R-D1 Digital Rangefinder Camera. In original box with all accessories. Upgrades firmware (makes it equal to the R-D1s). Cared for, stored in clean photo closet. Please...
  2. jdbfreeheel

FS: Bundle - Mint Sony a900, T Zeiss 24-70, and G70-400, Vert Grip, + extras

Hello All, Been a little while since I've been around these parts. I'm currently transitioning camera systems and therefore am selling my Sony a900 set up. I love this camera but it's sitting unused currently in my photo closet. Bundle includes all of the following, all in mint condition, with...
  3. jdbfreeheel

FS: Feeler - Horseman SWD-II Kit, Rodenstock 35mm, Mamiya back plate

All, same situation as my Mamiya DL28 Kit post...possibly going different direction, etc, etc. Mint condition Horseman SWD-II Kit. All boxes and paperwork. Includes: -SWD-II Pro body with Mamiya back adapter plate -viewfinder with 35mm mask -Rodenstock APO-Sironar digital 35mm f/4.5 mounted in...
  4. jdbfreeheel

FS: Feeler - Mamiya DL28 Kit, (Leaf Aptus 6 DB) Mint

Hello All, It's been a while since I've been here...lot's of other projects and so on. As a matter of course, photography situation may be changing and I'm considering selling my mint Mamiya DL28 Kit. Comes complete with Mamiya AFDIII, Leaf Aptus 6 DB (28mp), 80mm lens, original box and...
  5. jdbfreeheel

Anyone still using a Kodak DCS Pro Digital Back?

I'm looking for tips, advice, etc. I just purchased one (mostly as something to play with) to ride shotgun with my Leaf 6II (28mp) back. I'm looking for spare batteries too if anyone has any laying around and still hold a charge. Josh
  6. jdbfreeheel

WTB: Batteries for Kodak DCS Pro (for Mamiya AFD) Digital Back

Just picked up a very used Kodak DCS Pro Digital back...I don't know what it is...I just have a soft spot for Kodak Pro digital gear. I know Midwest Camera can get them from Kodak still, but I was curious if anyone has some laying around in their camera closets. They are $139 new, so looking...
  7. jdbfreeheel

FS:Olympus SP-570 Ultra Zoom, like new, with box and acc.

FOR SALE: Olympus SP-570 Ultra Zoom Camera - Like new, in box with all accessories, GREAT DEAL! - $180 This is a great camera that I'm just not using very much. Mint condition. Takes easy to find AA batteries (alkaline or rechargeables). Fantastic lens. Perfect like new condition. A great...
  8. jdbfreeheel

For those of you who have the Panny 14-140 lens

I just received my copy from Robert (Monza) at Precision Camera. I love the lens and plan to use it with my EP-1 while I wait for the next version of either the EP-2 or GF-2 to be released(with great video, I hope). I do have a quick question though: Q: When you zoom in and out, does your copy...
  9. jdbfreeheel

SOLD - FREE: Mamiya ZD back batteries

I've got a bunch, maybe 4 or 5. Still good charges. I'll drop them in a USPS box for you. I don't have the zd anymore, so these are just collecting dust... -Josh
  10. jdbfreeheel

Testing the Waters - FS: Mamiya DL28 Kit (AFD III and Aptus II 6 db) and...

Alright folks, I'm testing the waters here since I'm not using it nearly as much as I hoped... -Nearly brand new (less than 1000 shots) Mamiya DL28 Kit which includes: -Mamiya AFD III Camera Body -Leaf Atpus II 6 Digital back (28mp chip) -Mamiya 80mm Digital lens for AFD -All...
  11. jdbfreeheel

EP-1 Flash, FL14, now $99

Some may have already seen this, but the Olympus flash for the EP-1, the FL14 is now being sold for $199-$100 instant rebate through the end of September. Don't know if the new Panny with the built in flash pushed this price change, but thought the EP-1 users might want to know. Amazon...
  12. jdbfreeheel

FS: 6 Generic Mamiya ZD Digital Back batteries (Konica/Minolta NP400)

I have 6 generic batteries for the Mamiya ZD Digital Back. Three are CTA brand (Minolta DB-NP400, 7.4V, 1500mAh) and three are Konica-Minolta NP400, 7.4V 1500mAh, made in Japan. I know 5 of these work flawlessly and I think one of the CTAs is dead (I can't remember which one or if I already...
  13. jdbfreeheel

FS: Konica Hexar RF Limited Edition Kit ( w/ f1.2 50mm lens)

FOR SALE: Mint Konica Kexar RF Limited Edition Kit (#1193 out of 2001) - $2750 Comes with highly sought-after 50mm f/1.2 lens with hood, UV filter, and cap with matching limited edition numbering. Beautiful Condition. Used with probably 5 rolls of film only. Perfect condition for all parts...
  14. jdbfreeheel

Testing Waters #2: Full Nikon D300 Kit (multiple lenses, batteries, grip)

Hello All, Like my testing of the waters with my Mamiya RZ II D kit a few weeks back, I'm testing the waters to see if anyone is interested in a complete, near mint Nikon D300 kit. All items listed come are in fantastic condition, most with boxes, manuals, etc. All lenses have had UV filters...
  15. jdbfreeheel

SOLD: Testing the Waters. Mamiya RZ Pro II D Complete Kit

I am testing the waters to see if there's interest in the following set. Like New (I am second owner, but this is in babied condition) Mamiya RZ II Pro D Complete Set includes: *RZ 67 Prp II D Camera Kit (Kit, z110mm f2.8 lens, 120 Roll Film Holder) *RZ 67 Pro II D AE Prism Finder (FE701) *RZ...
  16. jdbfreeheel

FS: Mamiya 55mm AF Lens (NIB) $480

Alright team, Given the recent thread about the Phase One/Mamiya deals with lenses, etc, I figured I'd try one more time to see if there was interest in buying my New in Box, Mamiya 55mm 2.8 AF lens for the AFD. I received this in a package deal and it's a duplicate lens for me. At under...
  17. jdbfreeheel

MF DBs: A new low in values? Market implications?

Hi All, I've been, as many have, watching the used DB market flounder here in the For Sale section, as well as over on LL. It's been discussed already, but I noticed an Ebay sale this morning that I think takes the cake. If legit, it would appear we've hit a new low on used values. See...
  18. jdbfreeheel

FS: Wacom Intuos 3 6x8 Pen Tablet w/mouse and case $225.00

For sale: Mint condition, like new, Wacom Intuos 3 6x8 Pen tablet with mouse and black neoprene case. $225.00 Amazon has them for $299 without the case. Verified Paypal only. I pay fees and standard shipping. I'm almost positive I have the box with instructions, etc too. Will edit post if...
  19. jdbfreeheel

FS: Panasonic DMC-LX2 -$300.00 Mint Condition, two batteries.

Selling my Panasonic DMC-LX2 (Black) digital camera. $300.00 OBO. Paypal verified only. I'll cover PayPal fees and standard ground shipping. If you want it faster, you pay the difference. Comes with original box, all paper work and accessories, plus an extra charger (small outlet-folder...
  20. jdbfreeheel

FS: Mamiya AF 55mm 2.8 Lens. Brand New in box. Never Used.

Hello All, I have a brand new, in box with all paper work, never-used Mamiya AF 55mm 2.8 lens for use on the AFD Series camera body for sale. $750.00 or best offer. PayPal verified buyers only. I'll pay for the Pay Pal 3.5% fee and ship insured via FedEx ground. Anything faster, you pay the...