The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

FS: Nikon AF-S 70-200mm 2.8 VR

The lens is a bit of a mixed bag. I would rate its exterior appearance as ugly: some of the black paint has come off on the barrel, and it looks well used. The optical quality is excellent, though. The glass is clean both front and back. The lens focuses smoothly. I have replaced the original...
  2. M

FS: Nikon D700 w/ MB-D10

I am selling my Nikon D700 with the battery grip, extra battery and charger. The camera is optically and technically in excellent condition, with around 35.5k actuations. It has just been CLA'd by Nikon. The battery grip is in perfect working condition, but has a few scratches at the bottom and...
  3. M

FS: Nikon Nikkor 24-70mm 2.8 AF-S G

The lens is in excellent condition with the exception of a few small scratches on the side (see photo). Both front an back elements are pristine. I just had the rubber rings replaced by Nikon as they were coming loose. The original box and all that came in it is included. I am selling because of...
  4. M

FS: Nikon Nikkor 50mm 1.2 AI

The lens is in excellent optical and mechanical condition. As is to be expected there is a small amount of internal dust and particles. These do not affect the photos taken with this lens. I love the lens, but found manual focusing too hard on my D700. If you have any questions or would like...
  5. M

FS: Nikon AF Zoom-Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D IF-ED

Selling my Nikon 17-35mm f2.8 lens. The lens is in great condition with two exceptions: 1. The AF motor sqeaks. This seems to be a common problem with this lens. The focus is fast and snappy though. 2. The coating at the back has a small mark (see photo below), which does not affect the image...
  6. M

FS: Voigtlander 50mm 2.8 Color-Skopar for Nikon (vintage)

The lens for sale is a Voigtlander Color Skopar 50mm 2.8 vintage lens that has been modified to fit the Nikon mount. It has a somewhat low contrast, warmish look. I have too many 50mm lenses and prefer the Nikon look. Please note this is a vintage lens. It is not one of the new Voigtlander for...
  7. M

FS: Nikon 24mm 3.5 PC-E

Nikon 24mm 3.5 PC-E (tilt & shift lens). Excellent condition. Lens hood, original box and documentation included. Asking $1500 (or best offer), including insured shipping. I am new here, but you can check out my feedback on ebay or audiogon.com If you have any questions, or would like...
  8. M

FS: Nikon 20mm 2.8 D

Selling my Nikon 20mm f2.8 D lens. Optically the lens is in excellent condition. Cosmetically, there are some scratches on the barrel and the black metal inside the lens mount (see first two photos). It comes with the original box, but without a hood. I am new on this forum, but you can find...